Part 5

*Justin's POV*

"Justin! Where have you been? I was so worried!" Kate yelled as I walked in the door engulfing me into a hug.

I laughed and set the baby carrier down and snaked my arms around her. "Well hello there," I said with a laugh.

Emma didn't even acknowledge Kate's presents. She just walked into the door and straight to her room. In a lot of ways she was like a teenager.

She spent a lot of time in her room playing with herself. She didn't have a lot of friends even though there were plenty of kids in the area. For some reason she interacted better with adults than kids her own age.

"How was Hayden?" Kate asked moving back so she could look at my face.

I looked down at Hayden who was still sleeping in her carrier which made me smile. "She was great."

Kate smiled and removed her arms from around me to get Hayden out, which caused her to start crying.

Kate bounced her trying her best to calm the wailing baby down.

"We should probably look for a preschool to put Emma into," Kate said after finally calming Hayden down.

"Why? She's smarter than most kids in 2nd grade; she doesn't need to go to preschool," I said shaking my head looking at her as if she had 2 heads.

"Justin, she isn't the most social child. We have to break her out of her shell," Kate explained as she started a bottle.

"She doesn't need to go to preschool if she already knows the material. She will sit there bored out of her mind and it would be a waste of money."

"Why can't she go to public school?" she asked.

I let out a loud laugh making Hayden cry again. "No way is my daughter going to a public school."

"We went to public school. We turned out okay," she said feeding Hayden her bottle.

"We turned out okay? That's a joke. You hid a child from me for 3 years. You got pregnant with another child while I was engaged and you think we turned out okay?" I asked in a loud voice.

"Justin, calm down. If it means that much to you we can put her in private school," she said in a soft tone.

"Come on Emma!" I yelled out to her grabbing her hand softly as I walked towards the door.

"Where do you think you are going?" Kate asked.

"Anywhere but here," I bit back harshly.

I helped Emma get into her booster seat and got in the front driving off quickly not bothering to look back.

*Selena's POV*

"Thank you so much mom for watching him," I said to my mom as we dropped off Bentley at her house. "You will be a good boy for grandma isn't that right Bent?" I cooed smiling at him.

"Come on, babe. Let's go it's getting late," he said trying to pry me away from Bentley.

"Bye baby! I love you!" I called out Jake wrapped his arm around me waist pulling me to the car.

We got in the car and he held my hand tight as he drove to one of the hottest clubs in L.A. We hadn't been out in so long and I honestly felt way older than 25.

We sat in the car for a minute before Jake turned to me. "Okay, what's wrong?" he asked.

"I...I feel like I'm too old to go to a club. We're parents. Parents don't go to clubs," I said looking down at my lap.

Jake took my chin in his fingers gently making me look at him in the eyes. "One, you are not old. 25 is young. If anyone in this car is old it's me. Two, parents need to have a little fun every now and then too. If we were on parent duty 24/7 it would drive us insane. We need us time. We need time to focus on us and on our relationship. So let's go in there and have some fun. Get a little drunk because tonight we aren't parents. We are two people in their 20s trying to have a little fun," he said making me smile. He always knew exactly what to say to make me feel better.

I pecked his lips before hopping out of the car. He caught up to me sliding his fingers in-between mine.

The line to get in went by quick. When we actually got in Jake smiled and let us over to the bar which was packed. Somehow Jake convinced me to do a few shots of Jack and then we went out to the dance floor.

Jake held me close making sure every guy in there knew I was his. We danced close together to the beat of the music. We laughed and had an amazing time.

Maybe part of it was all the alcohol that we had drank but we were having a blast. And by the end of the night I was wasted. Jake was the more responsible one and didn't drink quite as much as I did. He did however enjoy watching me stumble around.

For the first time in months I had no worries. I didn't think about the divorce or Bentley or the work that I had to do in the studio. I just danced all my care away.