Part 67

Stronger

Part 67

*Selena's POV*

"TAYLOR!" I yelled as she walked in the front door. She immediately dropped her bag and ran over to me engulfing me in the tightest hug ever.

"I missed you so much!!" She yelled taking a step to look at me better. "I can't believe you are getting married tomorrow," she said wiping away a fake tear.

"Don't worry love I got the luggage," Ed said in his British accent as he walked though the door carrying multiple suitcases.

"Hi Ed," I laugh waving at him. "If you want to take those up to y'all's room it's the first one on the left once you get up the stairs."

"Hello?!" Taylor said waving her hands infront of my face. "My sister is getting married! Talk to me!"

"Tay chill out," I laughed stepping into the kitchen.

"Aren't you nervous?" She asked sitting on the counter.

"Not the least bit. We have been doing go goes these last few months I honestly just can't wait to spend forever with him," I said honestly.

"You two are meant to be. I admit I had my moment where, of course, I didn't like him because he hurt you but at the end of the day, there's no one better for each other than you two," she said smiling.

I smiling turning my face to hide the deep blush.

"So when can I expect more children?" She asked clapping her hands together.

"Who knows. Maybe a miracle will happen during the tour," I said with a wink.

"I still can't get over the fact that you are getting. Married. Selena that's huge!"

Thankfully Ed walked in totally saving me.

"What are you two ladies talking about in here?" He asked walked over to give Taylor a kiss on her cheek.

"Just fangirling over Selena getting married," she said happily.

"You excited?" Ed asked.

I smiled nodding.

"Do you guys remember when we all got stuck in our house cause it was flooding in L.A.?" Taylor asked with a laugh.

"Oh my gosh. Can't forget about that. At first it was fun. It was like a long sleep over. Then I started getting bad cabin fever and it was just downhill," I said shaking off the memory.

"Where's Justin anyway?" Ed asked. "I didn't see him upstairs."

"Him and his boys rented a hotel room so we didn't see each other the day before," I said with a sigh.

"Hey you'll see him tomorrow. It will make it more with while," Tay said giving me a sympathetic smile.

"Ed do you want to join them? You totally can. They would love to have you," I said as I pulled out my phone to call Justin.

"No, it's okay. I think I'd rather be here, if that okay?"

"Of course Ed."

-

"Good night guys. See you tomorrow," I said walking into my bedroom.

I went over to the bed and laid down cuddling up to Justin's pillow thinking about the very first moment I had laid eyes on him.

Justin had gown up a lot since the first time I saw him but even back then I knew that he was going to make a huge impact on my life.

Tomorrow was the day that I had been looking forward to since we first say I love you at his house late one night.

Sure, things didn't play out exactly how I thought it would but this was our story. I wouldn't wish for anything else.

*Justin's POV*

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

EVERYBODY HOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSEVERYBODY!" The guys yelled taking shots as the chanted away to the song that was blasting through the speakers.

"You guys are so going to regret this tomorrow," I said shaking my head as I laughed at them.

I, of course, opted not to drink seeing I was getting married tomorrow and I did not want to have to deal with a hangover.

"Man can I talk to you?" Fredo yelled over the music motioning for me to go outside.

Once we were outside the music was muffled by the door so we were able to talk at a normal volume.

"Did you ever tell Selena about the divorce?" He asked.

I sighed rolling my eyes. "No Fredo. And she won't find out okay? I since in the paper work to get the date changed so she will never, ever know."

"I don't know man. I think you should tell her.

"And risk her calling off the wedding? No way. It's not a big deal. Just forget about it."

"Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that, I'm proud of you. You have come a long, long way since you sang Baby all those years ago. Sure the roads been bumpy but you managed to get over every speed bump. It's all uphill from here," he said patting my back.

"Thanks man. That means a lot."

"You coming in?" He asked reaching for the door.

"Uh yeah just give me a minute," I answered reaching for my phone.

'Selena, I know we aren't supposed to have contact before the wedding but I just want to say I love you so so so much. Just want to let you know that you are my princess and you are worthy of all the love in the world and I hope I can give you that. You are the love of my life. See you tomorrow. I'll be the one at the end of the aisle. XOXO Jay.'