Part 40

*Justin's POV*

I hadn't been home in almost three day. I, most of all, missed my family.

Since I had found out that I won the custody battle I hadn't been able to stop smiling. I was so much more grateful then before because I realized that my family could be ripped away from me at any second.

The plane ride from L.A. back to Dallas seemed like it drug on and on but I knew I had to be patient. I had to admit I was a little sad that Selena and the kids weren't able to pick me up from the airport seeing we were still undercover but I knew it was only a short drive from the airport back to our new home that I had yet to see.

"Honey I'm home," I said with a chuckle as I walked into the fully decorated home.

I should have known that it would take Selena no time at all to fully get the house together.

"In the kitchen!" She yelled back as I heard the sink turn on.

I set my bag down next to the entry table and rearranged the flowers and chocolates in my hands that I had got on the way home.

I walked into the wide open kitchen to see Sel slaving away over to stove watching the kids play outside through the window.

"Well hello stranger," I said walking behind her placing a kiss on her neck softly.

She turned around and wiped her hands on her apron before covering her mouth in shock of the flowers and chocolate.

"These are for me?" she asked.

I laughed along rolling my eyes before playfully adding "No they are for the other woman I am with."

She playfully glared at me hitting me softly in the stomach before reaching on the tip of get toes to kiss me.

She took the flowers and set the chocolate on the counter before reaching into the cabinet to pull out a vase.

"I'm gonna tell the kids I'm home," I said kissing her on the cheek before walking over to the back door.

Before I had even stepped foot out the door Emma ran over to me hugging my legs tight.

"Daddy you're home!" She yelled happily.

I picked her up placing her on my hip as I walking further into the backyard where Bent was laying on the grass.

"Have you guys been good for mommy?" I asked mostly talking to Emma seeing she was the only one who could hear me.

"Of course daddy. Look what mommy got us!" she said happily. I picked set Emma down and picked up Bentley giving him a kiss and a smile before following Emma to where she was leading me.

"Oh, look at that," I said shocked. "A horse. Wow."

"Not just a horse, two horses!" Emma yelled running into the barn type area where the horses were in a stall.

"She really outdid herself," I said licking my lips not sure if I was happy about this or not.

*Selena's POV*

"Their names are Drew and Aubrey," I said walking in behind them. "I know that I didn't ask or even tell you, but I wanted it to be a surprise to everyone. I hope you aren't too mad."

Justin said and turned around to face me with a small smile on his lips. "I'm not mad. I just wish, I don't know, I maybe got a little warning or heads up or something?"

"Okay, I'll let you know when I add any more animals," I said. "Dinner's ready."

I turned on my heel as I watched Emma run out of the barn and back into the house.

We all got inside and watched out hands as Justin set Bentley in his high chair.

"Emma would you like to pray?" I asked as we all got into our seats.

She smiled and nodded her head before folding her hands and closing her eyes. "Dear God, thank you for my mommy and my daddy and my brother and my horses and the food on our table. In Jesus' name, Amen."

"You did great baby," I said before I started serving the food to the kids.

"What exactly did I miss while I was gone? How did she learn to pray like that?" Justin asked as he started to get his own food.

"We always said we wanted out kids to grow up knowing God so I took them to church on Sunday. Emma really liked it," I said as I put a forkful of corn into my mouth.

"I'm glad," he said as he began to eat.

I eat while I tore off little pieces of what I was eating to give to Bent.

"Actually, Justin, I wanted to talk to you," I said as we finished up the yummy meal.

"What's up love?" he asked helping me gather the dishes from the table.

"I want to go on a trip to Haiti to see what it's like for the children there. I know that a lot of them are struggling and I want to go for like a week and help out a small village," I said biting my lip hoping he would agree.

"That sounds great," he said kissing my neck.

"There's more..."

He looked at me waiting for me to go on. "I know that we have a lot going on with Bentley right now and I know we have the doctor appointment tomorrow and everything but maybe while we are there, we don't have to make a choice now, but maybe think about adopting a kid in need."