Part 47

*Selena's POV*

On the day we were leaving Haiti, Justin and I decided to donate a million dollars to an organization to help build a well in the village we were staying in and one like it.

We also paid for the orphanage to be completely rebuild, which the children were so happy about.

We thanked everyone who we had met on our few days of being here before we all have Leila a big hug.

"Thank you so much. You really opened all of our eyes and you helped bless us with Jachito. Thank you," I said as I hugged her small frame.

We waved to everyone as we got in the car to go to the airport.

-

"Wow!" Jachito said wide eyes and he looked around the Dallas airport.

Justin and I laughed as smiled at each other.

"You think the paps are out there?" I asked nervously as we passed through to get our bags.

"Probably. You carry Jachito I'll get Emma keep your head down," Justin instructed as he picked up Emma.

I copied him with Jachito and told him exactly what we told Emma the first time we went out with her around paparazzi.

"Keep your head on my shoulder. They are going to say mean things that aren't true. Ignore them and don't say anything."

He nodded and put his head down on my shoulder.

Justin put his free arm around me. "Ready?"

"Now or ever. Let's get this over with," I sighed putting my sunglasses on despite the lack of sunlight.

"JUSTIN SELENA! HOW WAS YOUR TRIP? WHERE DID YOU GO?"

"DID YOU DITCH BENTLEY FOR THE BLACK CHILD?"

"ARE YOU TWO THE FUTRUE BRAD AND ANGELINA?"

"DID YOU ADOPT THE BOY?! WHATS HIS NAME?! HOW DOES BENTLEY FEEL ABOUT YOU PUTTING HIM UP FOR ADOPTION THEN ADOPTING A HEARING ONE?"

By the time I was fed up with the stupid questions we made it to the car.

"I can't stand them!" I said frustrated as I buckled the kids in their car seats.

"Babe you knew that was going to happen," Justin said attempting to calm me.

"Like seriously where do they come up with this stuff? Who would think I would put my son up for adoption because he's deaf and then get a hearing child; like that's stupid," I spit angrily.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes count to ten before I say back in my seat.

"I want to take Jachito out to buy some clothes and furniture but you think it will be okay to go out?" I asked as Justin held my hand.

"Why don't we all go out? I'm sure Bent, Gracie and your parents want to get out of the house. We can do a little shopping then go out to a nice dinner," Justin said looking at me as the car pulled up to the house.

"Okay. That's sounds great," I said kissing his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you. Let's go see our baby," Justin said scrunching up his nose.

*Justin's POV*

"Benny!!!" Selena yelled as soon as she stepped foot in the house.

Bentley's face lit up as soon as he saw us.

"We missed you Bentley!" Selena said take him into her arms and spinning him around.

"Does he look bigger to you?" I asked Selena.

"He does. What has your Mimi been feeding you? Miracle grow?" She joked as she hugged her mom.

Emma ran inside with her little iPad in her hands. "MIMI!!!!"

Mandy smiled and bent to the floor as Emma rammed herself into her.

"Did you have a good time?" She asked us.

"It was definitely eye opening," I said as she hugged me.

"Where Jachito?" She asked looking around.

"He was right behind Emma," I said turning around noticing he wasn't there.

"Jachito?" Sel called as she walked back out the front door.

I walked back out seeing Jachito standing outside of the house staring at it.

"Jachito? What's wrong?"

"Your house is so big," he said in a soft voice.

"Honey, it's your house now too. Anything that's ours is your too," Selena explained with a heartfelt smile. "Come meet your new brother. Jachito this is Bentley. Bent this is your new brother Jachito."

"Hi Bentley," Jachito said apprehensively.

-

"Mommy can I have this?" Emma said holding up a pink tu-tu with matching ballet flats.

"Baby, we're shopping for Jachito," I said.

"But I need them for my new ballet class," she whimpered.

"Fine but this is the only thing you're getting," Selena said sternly.

"Bad cop, good cop," I said to Selena with a wink.

She rolled her eyes with a giggle and contributed looked at the little boy clothes.

"You think Jachito will be okay in the guest room until we can get his furniture delivered?" She asked.

"Of course. He's 4 babe, not 9 months," I said bouncing Bentley on my hip.

"What if he falls off or what if he gets scared or he feels lonely?"

"We will tell him where our room is. He can always come in and wake us up. You're worrying too much. It's okay, I promise," I said.

"I just want him to like it here," she sighed turning to look at here.

"Is that what you're worried about? That he's not going to like it? Selena Marie this is better than he could have even imagined. Sure we aren't his parents and we will never replace them even if he didn't really known them but we are going to take good care of him just like he is our birth son. Maybe it will take some time for everyone to adapt but it will become more natural, I promise," I said sealing my promise with a kiss.

She let a smile fall upon her lips. "I love you."

"I love you."