Part 43

*Justin's POV*

"Babe are you ready to go?" Selena yelled to me from the closet while I was playing video games.

"Um, sure," I said not really paying attention to what she was saying.

"What about the kids? Can you get Emma backpack and Bentley's bag ready to go we have to be there in like 20 minutes."

"Kay," I said absentmindedly as I shot another man down in Halo.

Minutes later Selena came out with her hand on her hip standing right in front of the TV.

"Hey! I'm playing a game," I said trying to look around her so I wouldn't die.

"I asked you to get the kids bags ready," she said crossing her arms.

I paused the game and set the controller to the side.

"What did you ask for?" I said taking her hands into mine, gently rubbing circles on them.

"The kids bags," she said.

I laughed lightly and brought one of her hands up to my lips kissing it ever so softly. "Already done. See you're stressing over nothing."

"I know, I know," she sighed moving onto my lap, "I'm just nervous."

"Why baby?" I asked as I moved a piece of hair out of her eye. "I'm the one learning sign language for the first time. You're practically fluent. And if you're talking about Bent he'll be fine. He's super strong like his dad," I said with a wink, "and determined like his mom. They will have him walking talking and signing before we can blink."

Today was Bentley's first session for both speech and physical therapy, and Selena had been nervous since the minute we went to bed.

"You're right," she said with another sigh.

"Come on. Let's get going. We have a busy afternoon ahead for us," I said before kissing her softly.

"Emma, baby girl let's go," Selena said as I threw the kids bags over my shoulder.

Emma skipped into the room, dragging along her stuffed puppy dog before we all climbed into my favorite car, my Range Rover.

We pulled up to the building we were directed to go to and got it.

We walked in with Selena holding into mine and Emma's hand and me holding Bentley on my hip.

One of the nurses took Bentley into her arms taking him to a room to do therapy while we went to a different room to learn Sign.

"Hi y'all. I'm Jackson and I'll be your ASL instructor today. Do any of you know any signs?"

"I know a few. I have taken some classes but neither of them do," Selena said gesturing to Emma and me.

"That's is not problem. Let's start with basics. For 'I' you are just going to point to yourself with your index finger," Jackson said showing us how to do it.

Emma, Selena and I all copied him and moved on to the next sign which happened to be 'you.'

*Selena's POV*

Justin and Emma were doing great at signing. Of course there were a few complications but that got it pretty quick.

"Selena you are a natural signer," Jackson of instructor said impressed by my mad signing skills.

"Thanks," I said smiling to myself.

"So is this your little sister?" He asked about Emma as we finished up the lesson.

I let out a laugh and shook my head. "She's my daughter."

"Really? You're so young," he said nicely.

"I have two kids actually," I stated.

"I don't see a ring on your finger," he observed.

I nodded shaking my head slightly to move hair out of my face. "It's complicated."

"Babe I think Benny's ready to go," Justin said coming up and wrapping his arm around my waist with a smile.

"Okay. Do you have their bags?" I asked looking up at him.

"No... I'll go do that right now," he said before going off to get the bags.

"You're dating him?" Jackson asked as he watched me watch Justin.

"That's really none of your business. And for your information, I love Justin. He's an amazing man, an amazing father, and an amazing boyfriend," I said before storming away to help Justin with the kids.

"Sel you okay?" Justin ask placing his hand on my thigh as I looked out the window thinking on the drive home.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking," I said honestly.

"About what?"

"I know we just got a divorce but do you think we'll ever get married again," I asked looking at him.

He moving his hand away from my leg and coughed looking at the road. "Um, I though you didn't want to get married."

"I don't know. I mean we love each other. We already have two kids and we may be getting another and who knows maybe we'd like to have another baby in the future."

"Sel are you okay? Like really? Do you have a fever," he asked pressing his hand onto my forehead.

"I'm serious Jay."

"Let's just be us right now okay. We'll talk about marriage later. I want to make sure you're 100% sure. I don't want what happened last time to happen again because I refuse to lose you this time," Justin explained.

I nodded my head and turned back to the window watching as we drove to the airport to get my mom and Brian so they could watch Bentley while we go to Haiti for a few days.

I was so ready to go to Haiti and help out as much as I could. I knew that the moment we got there it was going to be a rude awakening to how good we had it. I also knew that there was no way Justin would be able to deny a cute little starving child in Haiti without any parents. I would have my adopted child before I could even learn how to speak their language.