Part 10

Stronger

Part 10

*Selena's POV*

"Selena, will you give me another chance?" Justin said.

I inhaled a breath and stared at him. "Justin, I accept your apology but no I will not give you another chance. I'm sorry but I'm with Jake now. You had your chance and you wasted it."

He nodded as we began walking back to the bungalows. "Then I'll wait, because you are worth it. It may take some time but I'll wait."

He sure knew how to make someone feel bad. "Justin, you don't have to do that."

He stopped walking and looked deep into my eyes. "I know I don't have to. I want to. I don't care if it's ten days or ten years, I'll wait because I know that we are meant to be. Don't worry I'm not going to sabotage your relationship like Kate did. I will be a good boy and wait and when he hurts you I'll be there to catch you or if you realize that maybe he's not the one I'll be there to sweep you off your feet."

"It's your life," I said with a shrug as we got back to the bungalow. "I better go inside. Bentley was getting a little fussy when I left, gotta make sure he's okay."

He smiled at me and nodded.

I had to admit when I agreed to go with him I didn't think it was going to end like that. Don't get me wrong I was in no way doubting my relationship with Jake; it's just that it caught me off guard, that's all.

I held Bentley close to my body as I fed him is bottle as I watched Jake go around the room getting ready. Jake and I had of course made up after our little fight on the plane. I apologized and so did he and that's how we did things. I promised that I wouldn't take my Cabin Fever out on him and he promised that he would be on my side more and that was that. We put it behind us and we moved on.

"You ready to go, baby?" he asked as he smiled at Bentley who was sucking away on his bottle in my arms.

I looked up from Bent to see him smiling. He brushed his fingers across Bentley's face gently. "You make adorable children," he said.

"Come on. Let's go. I'm sure Justin is waiting on us. Can you grab the baby bag?" I asked as I walked out the door where Justin was waiting looking at the water with Emma at his side.

She, just like me, wore a white summer dress. Mine however, was a little shorter but I was much older than her. She turned around with a smile once she looked at my outfit.

"You got a good sense in style, girl," I said winking at her. She laughed along with me and grabbed my free hand as we walked over to the little boats prepared to take us to a local restaurant.

*Justin's POV*

I had to admit that it was hard to see Selena all over Jake like she was, but it was what I deserved after cheating on her the way I did.

We all had a very pleasant dinner and I was glad to get to know the guy that was helping raise my child. He was a good guy and if Selena was with anyone else I was glad it was him. I could tell he really cared about her. He made her happy and she did the same for him.

When all was said and done we got back onto the boats and headed back to the rooms.

"Would you guys like to go swimming with Emma and I?" I asked looking at them both as they walked their room.

"Sure that sounds great," Selena said smiling.

"Actually, I was just gonna go to bed. I'm super tired but you go. Bent can stay with me and we will both catch some sleep," he said.

"Are you sure? I could go to bed with you if you want?" she asked.

He nodded, "Babe it's fine. Go have some fun. We can go swimming tomorrow. We got loads of time."

She smiled at him as he kissed her forehead and went into the room closing the door behind him.

Selena being the smart girl she was wore her bathing suit so she waiting in the living area of the bungalow as Emma and I changed into our swim wear.

Once we were all ready we went out and started to play in the water. It was surprisingly warm for being dark which kind of shocked me.

We played for a long time and I had to admit it was great to see Emma and Selena interact again. It was something I really missed.

"Justin are you just going to stand there and stare at us or are you going to play with us?" Selena yelled as they went further into the water.

I hurried and rushed over to them. Of course they started to gang up and splash me with water which really wasn't fair seeing I was by myself. It was times like these that I wished Bentley was older so he could help defend his old man.

I surrendered before walking up to Selena throwing her over my shoulder walking further into the water. She laughed and wailed around in my arms begging for mercy which cause me to laugh.

I set her down in water that was too deep for her to stand up before swimming away quickly making her frustrated at me.

We stayed in the water and played almost all night long. It was so nice and in a way if felt like our family was back.