Part 52

*Selena's POV*

As soon as I stepped through the threshold my family surrounded me like lions.

"So how'd you do?" Justin asked as I pushed through them.

I kept my poker face on as I set my bag and keys on the counter as I shrugged.

"Come on tell us," Emma's whined.

"I passed," I breathed happily.

"See I knew you could do it baby!" Justin said as he engulfed me in a tight embrace.

"Yay mommy!" Emma yelled as she jumped up and down.

"Okay enough cheering. We have serious stuff to do. We still have school supplies to buy for the two of you and we have to pack for going to California before the school year starts. Justin you have recording to do and planning and practicing for your tour."

"Baby calm down," Justin spoke against my neck as he wrapped his arms loosely around my waist from behind.

"Justin we have a lot to do," I huffed.

"No because we are all packed and we already have all the supplies we need for them," Justin said with a cheesy grin.

"You did that?" I asked shocked.

"I'm more than just a pretty face you know," he said cockily.

I rolled my eyes as I pushed his shoulder causing him to break his grip on me. "You still have work to do. Go. I don't want Scooter to make you go back to L.A. cause you can't get any work done here."

"Okay. I'm going, I'm going," he said raising his hands in surrender as he walked away backwards.

"Emma would you like to come to therapy with us? You and me can drop off the kids and go to the little store next door?"

Her face lit up as she nodded her head rapidly.

"Go get your shoes on," I instructed as I handed Jachito his shoes.

Once everyone was ready and backpacks were all in place, we loaded up in the car to our short drive to therapy for Jachito and Bentley.

Since we got Jachito we had been teaching him a lot of English. So far he was picking it up quickly and the fact that he already knew a lot of English helped a lot but we put him in therapy to get him caught up to where he was supposed to be for his age.

"Thank you mommy for taking me out," Emma said as she swung our hands as we walked into the tiny shop.

"You're welcome princess," I said with a smile.

"I don't want to go Kate's for a whole week," Emma said in a small voice.

At first I was taken back but what she was saying. She had never called her mother Kate. Of course Justin and I couldn't stand Kate but we made sure to bad mouth her only when they kids weren't around, because whether we liked her it not she's was Emma's mother as much as I hated to admit it.

"Emma, she is still your mother. You have to spend time with her," I said point blank as we looked through the clothes that were around us.

"But I don't wanna go. Y'all are more fun," she said looking down.

I smiled to myself about the y'all comment but I knew this was no time for that.

"I'll talk to your father okay?"

She smiled and nodded before going to go looking around.

*Justin's POV*

"Bieber, Bieber, Bieber," Scooter said through the small screen on the laptop. "It's good to know your actually alive."

"I know, you know we have been trying to keep it low key and with getting Jachito and everything I just haven't had time to call," I explained in a rush.

"We have a lot of business to take care of when you get into town on Wednesday," Scoot said as he wrote something down.

"Yeah I need the official schedule for the tour. I have the soft copy but just to plan with the kids and stuff. It starts right after thanksgiving right?" I asked as I looked through some of the papers scattered in the little recording studio we had.

"I will get that emailed to you right away," he noted. "How's the new songs coming?"

"Not so great. I have old stuff we can use but I haven't really thought of anything new to write."

Scooter sighed and nodded. "Justin, we have to get a new album out quick or we are going to lose the fans. They haven't officially heard from you in forever. They are going to think you're dead."

"I know," I sighed.

"Well have a song writer come in and help you. Mike maybe. I'll see if he's available."

"Okay. I better go. I have a lot of work to do before Selena and the kids come back."

"Okay. Work hard bieber," Scooter said before closing out Skype.

I sighed leaning back into the chair as I thought about how easy it uses to be to write music. These days that wasn't the case.

I paced around the studio with my hands behind my head as I tried to think about even an idea for a song.

"What is wrong with me?" I asked aloud as I began playing random sounds on the soundboard.