Part 8

*Selena's POV*

"I'm sorry Mr. Bieber, children are not allowed in the divorce room," the judge started.

"I know, I'm sorry. I couldn't find anyone to watch her. We are kind of on our own and everyone was busy. She will be good, I promise," he said.

Jake squeezed my hand lightly and placed a kiss upon my cheek whispering in my ear that everything was okay.

"I have looked over the case and it concerned me that you two were married for no longer than a day before filing for divorce," he said looking at the paper that were in front of him.

"Your honor, I know that it looks bad but in my defense it wasn't until we were legally married that I found out he had been cheating on me the whole time we were engaged," I explained.

He nodded and looked over at Justin who was looking at me. He's eyes were red, almost as if he had been crying. And for a split second I felt bad for him.

"Is that true, Mr. Bieber?" he asked.

Justin tore his gaze away from me and looked back at the judge before dropping his head. "Yes, your honor."

"Did you do counseling to try and fix things?" he asked.

"We tried it in the past but it didn't really work," I said trying my hardest not too look in the direction that I felt eyes burning into my side. Jake hand laid on my thigh letting me know that he was there for me.

The judge took a deep breath before looking at both me and Justin. "After reviewing the information and hearing what you both have said, I am not going to grant you divorce. It doesn't seem like you two have tried to work things out and with a child involved I think it is best that you try and work it out. You both are required to go to marriage counseling and individual counseling and we will come back in 3 weeks and see how it is then," he said before standing up. "Case dismissed."

I turned my face into Jake chest as we left the room. "I just wanted this to be over. I wanted to be happy with you."

"I know honey," he said rubbing my back. "I didn't know that was possible so I thought we were going to get good news and so I booked us a trip to Bora Bora in celebration."

I pulled back to smile at him. "That is one of the many reasons I am so in love with you."

Only Jake could make me feel better when I felt like nothing was going my way.

"We're going to Bora Bora?" I asked with another smile.

"We're going to Bora Bora baby," he said before placing a kiss on my lips.

We kissed for a long time until we heard someone clear their throat to get our attention. I turned around to look at who it was and I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?"

*Justin's POV*

"Uh, I didn't mean to interrupt but I was wondering if you could take Emma for just tonight," I asked in a soft tone.

"Why? So you can have sex with Kate without Emma hearing?" she said with a humorless laugh.

"Actually, Kate and I broke up. I need to move all of mine and Emma's things into the new house and I can't do that if Emma is there," I said trying to not let my anger get the best of me.

"Oh," she said before turning around in some guys arms and placing her hand in his chest. "Jake would you mind?"

He smiled and looked at her with love filled eyes that made me want to vomit before he shook his head and kissed her.

She turned back around to look at me and the happiness that she had drained from her face. "Sure, but you have to come get her first thing in the morning because my boyfriend, Bentley and me are leaving for vacation tomorrow. Don't be late," she warned.

"What makes you think you can take my son?" I asked.

"I am the custody holder. I don't have to ask you for permission," she responded holding onto I assume was Jake's hand.

"How long are you going to be gone?" I asked.

She snorted, "I don't think that's any of your business."

"Actually it is. I need to know if your little vacation is going to interact with my time I get with Bentley. And on top of that we still have to coordinate counseling."

She turned back around whispering to him, "How long will we be gone?"

"I planned it for a week," he said to her before looking over at me then back at her. "We could invite him? You could do your counseling there?"

"No way. It's a FAMILY vacation not family plus my ex," she said to him.

He ignored her and kind of tucked her away ignoring her protests. "Are you doing anything this week? You and Emma could both come. We don't mind."

"Speak for yourself," Selena said rolling her eyes.

I smiled at him before nodding, "I'd love that. I'll meet you guys at your house at 9."

He shook my hand and I gave Emma a goodbye kiss before I went back to the hotel.

After closing the door and making sure it was locked I set my alarm to get up in the morning and even called to the lobby to make sure to get me up.

Once that was all settled, I went through my bag to the very bottom and pulled out my bag of weed. I had been dying to have some all day and now that Emma was safe with Selena I would have nothing to stop me from having a little fun and a little release.