Part 46

*Justin's POV*

"5 more minutes," I whined and Selena began to shake me early in the morning.

"I got Bentley on the phone," Selena whisper causing me to shoot up and snatch the phone right out of her hands.

"Hi buddy. It's daddy. I miss you. We got you a brother. I can't wait to see you I'll be you'll be a foot taller when we get home," I said into the phone knowing there was only a slim chance he heard me and a slimmer chance that he understood.

"Justin? It's Mandy," Mandy said into the phone after some rustling in the background.

"How's he doing?" I asked as I walked out of the hut observing what it was like here.

"His physical and speech therapist both say he's doing amazing and the he should be walking and talking within the next few weeks."

"Don't let him say his first word with us gone. And if he tries to walk knock him on his butt. We have to be there for the milestones. I know it would kill Selena if we were there."

"I heard you got another son?"

"Yeah. I was dead set on not adopting but you hear their stories and your heart just breaks and you want to do whatever you can to help and Sel and I both agreed that he belonged in our life. You're going to love him. He's so sweet and respectful."

"How old is he?" She asked.

"Emma's age. So I guess he'll start school with her when she goes in a few weeks. We'll just pull them out when I start touring again."

"You'll hire a tutor?"

"No, Sel said she will have her degree by then so she will do it herself so whatever floats her boat."

"Well were breaking up so I better so. Tell Sel and Emma I love them. Be safe," Mandy said before the line dropped.

I handed Sel her phone before pulling her close to my body before pretending to fall asleep on her shoulder.

"Get off me you big lug. We have a long day ahead of us. But first you have to go get water with the local boys," Sel said playfully pushing me off of her.

"Does that mean I have to walk more?"

"Oh baby you are going to be in good shape after this trip. Wait till you see breakfast."

"What's breakfast?" I asked curiously.

"You're looking at it," she said with a faint smile.

"Oh babe not with the kids around. They will hear you," I joked winking at her.

She rolled her eyes and pushed my shoulder. "You wish you could have all this."

"I really do. When are we going to make love again Sel?"

"Justin I'm still not really. Don't pressure me. I need time," she said looking anywhere but at me.

"I'll wait," I said kissing her head.

"Go with the boys. They are waiting for you," she said point me over to the boys who were going to her water.

More walking, yay.

*Selena's POV*

After I sent Justin off to go get the water I decided to wake up the kiddos.

"Baby wake up," I said as I kissed Emma's forehead.

"Mommy?" She groaned as her eyes fluttered open. "Where's daddy?"

"He went to go get some water. It's time to get us we are going to meet some of the people who live around here and were gonna help them out," I explained brushing her cute morning hair out of her face. "Come on let's wake up Jachito."

"Okay!" She said happily.

I picked her up and walked over to the little bed thing that we had set up of the floor for him.

"Jachito," Emma whispered as I put her down next to him on the floor.

"Jachito, baby it's time to wake up," I said softly as his eyes began to open.

"Good morning," Emma said cheerfully.

"Today you can play the whole day. You don't have to work hard anymore," I said as I kissed his head softly.

"Really?" He asked.

"If you think this is nice, wait twill you see your new house. Your room isn't done yet so we have to go shopping as soon as we get home and you can decorate it however you want."

"I get my own room?" He asked in utter awe.

"Of course and a play room. But you have to share that with Emma."

"You can use all my toys," Emma said hugging her new brother. "And Bentley will share too."

"Who's Bentley?" Jachito asked looking up at me.

"He's mine and Justin's son," I said as we all got dressed for the day. "Okay now off to play while Emma and I help around. Be good."

The rest of the day was spent watching the native Haiti people in action. It was crazy to see how we are so well set and there are people fighting for just a bite of food and a sip of clean water. Of course we are always thankful but you aren't thinking about the people in 3rd world counties while you're sitting in a bathtub filled with warm water. Some people would die to be able to give a cold bath to their kids and we take it for granted because that's all we know.

One of the things that surprised me most was that even when they were starving and thirsty they were still so happy and grateful for what they had even if it wasn't very much.

I wanted to raise my kids that way. I wanted them to help the people who were as well as them and be thankful and happy even if they have nothing. I was determined to raise my kids that way.