Part 37

*Justin's POV*

"Hey baby do you want to go out for breakfast? I feel like we haven't eaten out in forever," I said as I put on my shoes.

"That sounds great. Can you get the kids ready while I finish up? I'll help you as soon as I'm done," she said leaning into the mirror putting on her make-up.

I slid my phone into the pocket of my jeans as I went over to the living room to get Bentley out of his crib.

"Emma can you please go get dressed and get your shoes on. We are going out to breakfast," I said as I picked up some of the toys that were scattered everywhere.

In a way I felt kind of rude for basically taking over Ricardo's house, but what were we supposed to do with 2 younger kids?

"Yes daddy," she said sweetly running off to go put on one of her little sundresses.

I stripped Bentley of his pajamas and put on one of his swagged out outfit. I had to admit the dude was looking fine.

I laughed to myself as I went back to the room with Bentley.

"We're ready," I said kissing Bent on the cheek.

"Us too," Selena said holding into Emma's hand.

Selena wanted to drive this time so I handed her the keys and get the kids all buckled in.

When we pulled up to a local iHop my phone started buzzing from inside my pocket. I pulled it out putting it up to my ear as I helped unbuckle the kids.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Justin? This is Scott," he said into the fun.

I imminently cussed under my breath knowing that a call from lawyer was never a good thing.

"Go ahead, I have to take this. I'm be right in there," I said to Selena as I gave Bentley over to her.

I watched as the door closed behind her before sitting on one of the benches outside not knowing how long this would take.

"What did I do now?"

"It's actually- it's Kate," he sighed.

"Oh no, what did she do?" I groaned.

"She filing for Custody because she said you broke the agreement by taking Emma across state lines to Texas," he explained.

"It's safer for the kids this way. This is stupid. They can't take her away from me. I'm a good father."

"I know. We are going to fight this. Okay? It's scheduled for the day after the divorce."

"Okay. I'll talk to Selena and see what she wants to do. I'll call you later. Thanks, bye."

*Selena's POV*

When Justin walked into iHop he looked extremely stressed.

Thankfully I had already giving Emma my phone and headphones so she could watch a movie and Justin and I could talk without having to worry about her hearing, for Bentley that wasn't much of a problem.

"Who was that?" I asked as he slid into the booth.

"My lawyer. Kate's trying to get Emma by saying I broke the agreement that we had."

I rolled my eyes. Did she really have no life? Did she have to follow every move we made and try to make up unhappy just so she could be satisfied?

"You have got to be kidding me," I said as I ripped up small pieces of a pancake for Bentley to eat.

"No, the case is the day after we go in for the divorce."

Going over the dates in my head I hit my palm against my head.

"What?" Justin asked confused.

"Bentley had his appointment this week. Why don't you just go and handle the divorce and then your thing with Kate. I really don't want to deal with her cause I will probably end up in jail for assault, so I'll stay with the kids and get Bent to his appointment," I said sorting everything out inside my head.

"Okay sounds like a plan," he said as he dug into his meal.

In the middle of us eating, which meant Justin eating and me making sure the kids were eating, a waiter that wasn't our came over to the table.

"I'm so sorry to bother you, but are you Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez?" she asked nervously.

Justin sighed looking over at me.

I gave my sweetest smile before nodded.

"Would you mind if we took a picture?"

"Actually we were kind of-" Justin started before I cut him off.

"We would love to," I said sliding out of the booth.

I knew that the only reason Justin was going to say no was the fact that I hated when people did that to us. It wasn't that I was ungrateful or hated the fans it was just that I only get so much time with Justin that it was hard when people always wanted a picture. It had also gotten worse since I stepped away from the spot light after the whole wedding thing.

Justin stood up and smiled over at me causing me to laugh.

"What?" he asked looking around.

"You have pancake on your face," I said shaking my head as I cleaned his face off. "You are worse than Bentley, I swear."

He laughed awkwardly before taking the picture. She thanked us before letting us go back to eating.

"I'm sorry about that," Justin said pushing his plate away from him.

"It will just take some getting used to. It won't be too bad here," I said sympathetically.

"I really love you," he said leaning across the table to kiss me.

"I love you more," I got in before his lips crushed mine.

"Not a chance Ms. Gomez," he said tapping my nose. "Not a chance."