Part 18

*Selena's POV*

"Justin how many people did you invite?!" I tried yelling to him over the blaring music.

He laughed and shrugged. "I only know like a 1/8 of these people, and I know a lot of people."

"Dude! This is just like Project X!" Fredo said as he made his way through all the people that were crammed together. "And you thought I wouldn't do it!" He threw his head back laughing, obviously having a little bit too much to drink.

Justin and Fredo knocked there red plastic cups together with a smile before chugging the rest of the liquid that was in the cups.

"This is not what I pictured. I didn't sign up for this. We have to shut it down," I said tugging on Justin's shirt.

"Shut it down?! Are you crazy? We are going to go down as the greatest party of all time! You need to relax. Have a drink. Stay here. I'll go get you one," he said before kissing my head and trying his best to squeeze into the space between the people to get to the backyard where the kegs were set up.

I stood there not daring to move. All I wanted was a little fun not this. This party was out of control. We expected the party to be held in the house and the backyard not the entire street.

"Sorry," I yelled as someone bumped into me while trying to dance.

"Are you Selena Gomez or have I been drinking too much?" He yelled to me.

"That's me," I said with a shrug and a smile.

"I'm Adam. I'm a huge fan of your work," he said.

"Thank you."

"Would you like to dance with me?" he asked with a drunken smile.

"Back away from my girl!" Justin yelled as he made it just in time to hand me my drink before throwing his arm around me.

The guy let out a laugh and put his hands. "Calm down bro. I didn't know. She's not that great looking anyway," he said before turned around.

Justin let out a cold bitter laugh before pulled the guy by his hair and turning him around before throwing a blow right to his face.

I dropped the cup that Justin had given my and quickly grabbed Justin's face in my hand, crushing my lips onto his to get his mind off of that. Thankfully it worked. He was slightly resistant at first but melted under the pressure of my lips.

I pulled him out towards the backyard where there was a little more wiggle room.

Once we got outside, Justin broke away. This time he was the one holding my face. "I'm sorry. I got out of hand. No more drinking for me. I promise," he said sincerely. "Let's get you new cup."

*Justin's POV*

Even slightly drunk, I was ecstatic that she kissed me. I led her over to the kegs wearing the biggest smile I could put on my face. I got another red plastic cup and filled it with beer from one of the many kegs.

She took it out of my hand and thanked me before she placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

I smiled and watched as she the cool alcohol run down into her throat.

Truth be told, Selena has always been a light weight so after her third drink, she was laughing up and storm and falling all over the place.

"Okay, Selena. I think you've had enough," I said taking her cup away after her 6th round.

She stomped her foot and pouted out her lip, in the most adorable way. I laughed and kissed her head.

"Wanna hear a secret?" she said with a giggled as she leaned on me.

"What's that?" I asked her absent-mindedly.

"I'm in loooooove with you," she said with a round of loud laughter.

"Okay, you have defiantly had way too much to drink. Let's get you home, shall we?"

I took her hand and tried my best to weave through the crowd, trying not to lose her.

But in the back of my mind I couldn't help but wonder if she meant what she said to me. People say that you say things when you're drunk that you are too scared to say sober. It kind of made sense too. I had hurt her so she would be afraid to tell me because she would think that I would hurt her again which is in no way the truth.

I had no idea how I was going to get her home. I was too drunk to drive and there was no way a taxi was going to be able to make it down the street because it was packed full of people.

As we made it outside I looked up to see people on top of the roof. At first I thought it might have been the alcohol in my system messing with my head but after blinking many times I realized that there really were people on top of the roof. Not even just one or two there were hundreds of people.

"Wow," I said doing a complete 360.

I thought that many we would have a pretty cool party but this was legit like Project X minus the car in the pool, drug gnome and the fire.

This was the best party in the history of parties. I smiled at the work that I had done.

The only bad thing about a party this big was the mess we were going to have to clean up in the morning, but for having this much fun, I think it was worth it. This was a night I would never forget.