Part 55

Stronger

Part 55

*Justin's POV*

"Justin!" I heard Selena yell through the house as I mentally cussed racking my brain over what thing I could have done in the last 24 hours that would get her upset.

"Yes honey?" I asked buttering her up as I placed my hands around her waist lightly.

"We need to talk about your daughter," she stated.

"Okay, what about her?"

"She doesn't want to go with Kate so it looks like you have to go talk her into going. I tried everything but it figures that she got her stubbornness from her father," Selena said lightly pushing my chest.

"Emmaleigh Paige," I called with a sigh as I climbed the stairs and into her room.

"Yes daddy?" she said with her tiara placed on her head and the cutest smile on her lips.

"What is this I hear about you not wanting to go to your mom’s?"

"I just like it here with you and momma better," she stated crawling into my lap.

"Honey you know I know that we much better but you have to see your mother. She misses you."

"Why can't we just go to Disneyland instead?" She asked batting her eyelashes.

"Why don't you let you take you there?" I bargained.

"But daddy, that's not the same!" She pouted as tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Emmaleigh don't start. If you don't see your mother I get in trouble and she could end up taking you away from me for good. Now do you want that?"

She sniffles shaking her head. "No."

"Exactly. I'll call your mom. Go get dressed okay?"

I kissed her head before sliding her off my lap and pulling out my phone.

I scrolled though my contacts until u found Wicked Witch of the West.

I chuckled to myself before clicking on it and letting the rings fill my ear.

"Hello?" She asked in her annoying fake voice.

"Kate it's Justin. Are you free today?" I asked in business mode.

"Yeah, why?"

"Today is really the only day we have where you can spend time with Emma and she really wants to go to Disneyland. Would you like to take her?"