Part 60

Stronger

Part 60

*Selena’s POV*

Sitting on the plane on my way to Atlanta was pure torture. I seemed, to me, as if the plan was going 20 miles an hour. It felt like it was just dragging on and on making it a 20 hour flight verses an hour and a half flight.

And to make means worse, I had to drag all the kids with me because no one was available to take them under such short notice. Jay and Pricilla were visiting Jay’s family. Dad was out fishing with his buddies. Other family were out of town and the list goes on and on.

Finally after forever we finally landed in Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport. I got the kids off and thankfully we didn’t have much luggage due to such a short notice and a rush so all we had were the clothes we could stuff into our backpacks.

We rushed around the airport until we saw Scooter and Kenny waiting for us.

“How’s he doing?” I asked as soon as we got to them.

They each picked up a kid and looked at each other before sighing.

“He’s alive,” Scooter said with a shrug.

“I knew I shouldn’t have let him go,” I said as we piled into the car.

“What do you mean?” Kenny asked as he finished buckling in Jachito as the car started to roll away from the airport.

“When he told me he was going, I just had the pit in my stomach telling me not to let him go. At first I thought he was actually going to see another woman but no I know that not true which makes me feel even worse,” I explained as we drove around the crazy streets of Atlanta.

“Sel, Justin would never cheat on you again. He doesn’t make the same mistake twice,” Scooter noted looking in the back at me.

“I just wanna see him,” I said as I tear left my eye.

We pulled up to a building that was definitely not a hospital.

“We had to bring him here for safety reason. Don’t worry we have a full staff to help him,” Scooter said as we climbed out of that car.

We all walked in together into a room where the lights were shut off.

Before I even realized what was going on, the lights flashed on and everyone I knew jumped out yelling “SURPRISE!”

*Justin’s POV*

“SURPRISE!”

“What is going on?” Selena said holding her chest as she breathed heavily.

“Well for one, I missed you birthday so this is a make-up party plus I wanted to show you how much you mean to me, so surprise,” I said coming out of the crowd with a smile.