Part 29

*Justin's POV*

So maybe I was a little tough on Selena when I yelled at her but she had to know that what she was doing was not okay, and I wasn't going to put up with it any longer.

I sat in my room for a few minutes trying to calm myself to my best ability.

I looked around the room at the family pictures that hung in the room. There were old one of me, Selena and Emma. There were just pictures of Bentley, just me and Bentley and just me and Emma.

It dawned on me while looking at those pictures that my son was deaf. He may never be able to hear. He may never get to listen to me preform to millions of people, and never hear a funny joke that Emma makes up. He would never hear us laugh; never hear us tell him that we loved him. And when he got older he may never hear his wife say 'I do.' He wouldn't even hear his kids playing.

Right as all of that sunk into my head, I knew no matter what it took, I was going to do anything and everything to get my son to hear again. Even if that meant having to give up my career.

A little knock in the door immedently put a hold on all those thoughts.

I wiped away the tears the best I could before the knob turned reveling Selena.

"Jay, listen, I'm sorry okay? You're right. It's just been really heard on me because I feel like it's my fault. I should have known sooner. I should have stopped it," she said playing with the him on her shirt. When she finally looked up at me she asked, "Justin? Have you been crying?"

She closed the door and quickly walked over to me taking me into her arms.

Normally, I would be the man and hold her but sometimes you just have to be held.

"He never going to hear us say I love you," I said in a whisper as a few fresh tears fell down.

She closed her eyes and held me close. "It's okay. It's going to be okay. We are going to fix this. He will have the surgery and everything will be better. He will be back to normal."

"Where did we go wrong, Selena?"

"Jay, we can't help that this happened."

"I not talking about Bentley," I said.

I heard her sigh and felt as her chest rose and fell again. "Justin."

"Why can't we go back to the way it was year and a half ago. Me, Emma, you pregnant. Is this what I get for cheating? Does my son not get to hear because I'm a bad person, because I'm sorry. It was a mistake. I never meant to hurt anyone. I never thought it would go this far," I cried into Selena.

She wiped away the tears that fell and brushed her hand thought my hair soothingly, letting me get out all my frustrations, all the things I had bottled up.

*Selena's POV*

It hurt me to think that Justin was blaming this all on himself. It hurt me to think this was how he felt.

But in a way, I wondered if that was the trust. If this really was Justin's punishment for cheating on me.

Thinking about this made me think back to when my mom and I would go to church on Sundays. The story of King David and how he was punished by having his son killed. What if this was God telling Justin that he had done wrong and this was the result.

But why did it have to affect me? I wasn't the one who cheated, so should my son have to go through this? Shouldn't it have been Hayden or someone else's baby?

"It's okay, Justin. It's okay," I said trying to even convince myself of that.

"Selena, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything," Justin said finally looking at me.

"We'll get thought this okay? We always do, one way or another. Let's go down stairs and say bye to Emma before they take her to K-kate's," I said shuttering at the thought of that evil witch.

"Is it really time for her to go already?" Justin asked getting out of my arms.

"Unfortunately," I said with a sigh.

"Hey," Justin said making me look up at him. "You don't have a thing to worry about. I'm not going to make the same mistake twice. I will never see Kate again, I promise," he said before placing a kiss on my lips.

After our kiss, Justin and I left his room to go see Emma who had her backpack and shoes already on.

I frowned and held my hand to my heart. "Baby girl, I'm going to miss you."

Emma laughed and ran over to me engulfing me in a hug. "I won't be gone that long momma," she said with a smile.

I hugged her back and kissed her head before she went to Justin.

He picked her up and squeezed her tighter than need be but it was very cute.

"Now you be a good girl, but don't listen to what you mom has to say about me or Selena, okay? Call me or Selena if you need us to get you. We will be there in a heartbeat," he promised her.

She smiled and placed a cute little kiss on his lips before he left her got with Jared, Justin's assistant.

Justin waved to her as they drove away in the car before throwing his arms around me.

"In a way, I'm sad that she's gone for the weekend but at the same time I'm happy that we can be lovey dovey around the house without her seeing. We can have sex everywhere," Justin said with a smirk.

"NO PLEASE DON'T!" Ryan yelled covering his ears.

"Boys," I said rolling my eyes.