Part 30

*Justin's POV*

"Baby, I got to go. I'll be back soon alright?" I said kissing her on the cheek.

"What? Where are you going?"

"I have to head down to the offices. I have some work to do down there and I have to talk to Scooter about what's going on."

"We have the sign language class today at 3," she said franticly.

"That's no problem. I'll just meet you there. No biggie," I said with a fake smile.

"Don't you think that's a lot?"

"I've got it okay? I love you. Bye Ryan!" I called out as I walked to the door with my Louis Vuitton backpack on my back.

I got into my car and quickly dove to the offices with no music on which was something I only did when I was super stressed or mad.

As soon as I pulled up to the offices, I slid back on my backpack before going up to the steps to the office.

I walked in and headed straight to the back where Scooter was located.

I strolled into his office plopping myself down in one of his plush chairs.

"Hello, stranger," he said with a smile that quickly faded. "You looked stressed. How can you be stressed if you haven't even been to work in like 3 weeks?"

I rubbed my hands across my face taking a deep breath before I let everything out. I told him about Kate and Hayden and Bentley and even that Selena and I were secretly together.

I thought that once I had told Scooter about all that had been going on I would feel better and I didn't. I felt the exact same.

"Justin," he sighed. "Maybe we should push back the tour a few months. We will do a conference about what's going on and the fan, they will understand. But, family comes first; you have to do what you have to do."

"That's the thing, you know I hate going back on my word with the fans. I promised them this tour. They bought the tickets they made plans around the date I can't just come out and say 'oops changing everything.' It makes it seem like I don't care about them and I do. I do so much. But at the same time, he's my son. My only son. I get that it's not a life or death situation, thank God but it will only get worse if we don't do something now. So do I stay with Selena and Bentley to get this fixed or do I please the fans?"

*Selena's POV*

"Where is he?" I muttered to myself looking at the clock on my phone.

It was already 3:15 and there was still no word from Justin. Nothing telling me he was on his way or he was stuck in traffic or even saying that things at work were running late and that he wasn't able to make it.

"We can go ahead and start without him," I said to the instructor with a soft smile.

Thankfully, it was a private lesson so I didn't have to be embarrassed that he didn't show up."

"I'm Josh," he said with a smile making weird fast motions with his hands.

"I'm Selena, and this is my son, Bentley."

"It's so great to meet you both. I know that this is new to you so we are going to start super slow and just see how it does. We are just going to teach basic stuff at first like the abc's and then we will teach you things like more and drink, stuff like that and that will be all the time we have for today," he said with a smile.

We went through the alphabet a few times before I finally got the signing down.

We went through the signs he explained and to my surprise it wasn't all that hard, plus it was kind of fun.

By the of the private lesson, Justin still hadn't shown up. Of course that made me very upset.

I thanked Josh after he told me to be practicing my signing as much as possible.

I bucked Bentley into his seat giving him a kiss on the cheek before getting into the drivers spot and driving home carefully.

While I was driving, I thought about how quiet it was without Emma. Honestly, I didn't like quiet.

When I was younger I always wanted lots of kids, so only having Bentley who couldn't hear let alone talk, it was way too quiet for my liking.

When I got back to the house, I noticed Justin's Range Rover parked in his spot.

I got out and brought Bent in with me for setting him on the floor inside the house.

"Hey, babe. Where were you?" he asked looking over at me from the sofa.

I let out a dry laugh. "Where was I? Hm where was I. Let's see, maybe the sign language class I told you about earlier this week and again this morning."

All of a sudden his face fell into his hands. "Selena I am so, so sorry. Scooter and I just started talking and planning and I lost track of time and I forgot. I'm sorry."

I sighed. "You could have at least told me. That would have been nice."

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again," he said walking over to me with his puppy dog face on.

I rolled my eyes and walking into his arms, putting mine around his waist as well.

He kissed my head, before whispering "I love you," into my hair.