Part 44

*Selena's POV*

"Selena, Justin, you better hurry up or you're going to miss your plane!" My mom yelled as she bounced Bentley on her hip.

"I know," I said as I ran around grabbing some things for Emma to do on the plan ride there. "Justin come on let's go!"

Justin hurried down the stairs with our suitcases in his hands and Emma trailing right behind him.

"Everyone say bye to Benny," I said as I kissed him.

Justin set down the bag to kiss his son in the cutest way.

"Keep me updated. I don't know how the receptions going to be there but I'll contact you as soon as possible," I explained to my mom as I side hugged her.

"We'll be fine. Bentley and Gracie will have lots of fun and don't worry we won't burn down your house while you're gone," Brian joked.

I rolled my eyes and hugged him before picking up my purse then Emma's backpack and heading out to the car.

-

"JUSTIN?! SELENA?! Where have you guys been?" The paps yelled at us as we tried our best to hide out identity.

"Dude, I don't know what your talking about. I'm Greg and this is my wife. We aren't Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez so if you could just leave us alone that would be great," Justin said with his arm wrapped tight around me as I kept my head down.

"Daddy, I'm scared," Emma said gripping my shirt with her head tucked into my chest.

"It's okay baby. We're almost there. They can't come on the plane with us," Justin soothed as he rubbed her back picking up the pace.

"Why did you two move the family back to Dallas?!" One of the paps yelled as they followed up.

"Sir we've always lived in Dallas," Justin said with a fake country accent.

"Where were you taking the family? Where's Bentley?"

"I'm afraid I don't know who you are talking about."

"Did you ditch him after you found out he was deaf? Is he currently in foster care?" Someone else yelled which caused me to get really mad.

"Ignore it," Justin whispered in my ear as we finally made it to the point where they couldn't pass.

"I hate that. How could they say that about us?!" I asked as we put our carry on bags through the machine.

"They just did it so we would crack and tell them it was us."

"Well they know were we live now. They are never going to stop following us now," I sighed holding onto Emma's hand as we walked over to sit in the waiting area for the plane.

"They stop when they realize we aren't interesting anymore. You just have to let someone else mess up and they will forget all about us," Justin said pulled me into his chest as he rubbed my back.

*Justin's POV*

"Ladies and gentlemen if we could have you return to your seats and buckle up your seat belts. We will be landing here shortly," the flight attendant said over the intercoms system in the plane.

I had to admit I was a little nervous to get into Haiti for many reasons. One of them being that I had heard how bad the conditions are in Haiti. The children were starving and thirsty not to mention they didn't really have any medical attention so a lot of them were sick.

We got off the plane at a place I could barely call an airport before we jumped into a little car type thing that was waiting to take up to a little village.

When we pulled up to the village after a long and bumpy drive, it was shocking.

There were multiple little house type things that were basically just thatched roofs. There wasn't any fenced off backyards or grass for the children to play around on. There wasn't a school for them to go to.

The few people that were out barely had any clothes on and they had no shoes at all. They were super skinny and just looked unhealthy.

"Sel, maybe this was a bad idea," I said swallowing hard as I held Emma closer to me.

"No. Come on," she said as she walked over to a woman who was waving at us.

Selena gave her a hug and I was surprised to heard her talk English.

"Welcome. We have been talking about your arrival for quite sometime," she said in a thick accent.

"We're so glad to be here,"Selena said happily waving us over.

"This is my boyfriend, Justin and our daughter Emmaleigh."

"What a beautiful name," she said smiling at Emma who shyly put her head in the crook of my neck.

"Let me show you were you will be staying," the woman said walking up to one of the little huts.

We set our bags down when Selena turned to her. "Leila, would you take us to the closest orphanages?"

Leila smiled and nodded. "It will be long walk."

-

-

Short part I know but the next part will kind of be long and there will be a lot of information.