Chapter 60

Michelle's P.O.V.

"aww! Isn't it good to be home?!" Niall smiled slipping under the sheets. "um...yah...sure" i forced a smile "whats wrong?!" Ni asked worried "well...it's just..." i started hesitantly "what?!...what is it?!" He yelled worried.

Kendra's P.O.V.

"hello?!" i yelled down the phone. "hey!" Michelle yelled "hey!" i repeated "what up?!" i asked, throwing myself on the couch. "well...um...i told Niall" she said hesitantly "and what did he say?!" i asked worried "well...he said he was used to not being around his family as much...well more then i am so...WE'RE MOVING BACK TO CANADA!" she shrieked "WHAT?!" i shrieked.

Just then Jady and all the pets jumped on the couch with me.

"I'd better go Chell!" I said hanging up the phone.

"Mommy?!...do we have to give away-" i cut her off "yes!" i yelled "but-" i cut her off again "Jady!...we have to...we can't take care of all of them anymore!" I yelled.

(Most of our animals were leaving. the only ones we were keeping were Duke, Teddy and Rusty (since he was Emma's dog). Jackie and Russell were going to my parents. Miley and Sky were going to a farm and Harry was taking Kat.)

Jenna's P.O.V.

"LOUIS!" i screamed throwing the papers down on the table in front of him. "HOW CAN WE BE TWO BIG POP STARS AND STILL BE IN DEBT?!" I asked putting my hand on my hips. "I...i...i don't know!" Louis blurted.

I just sighed and slumped down in a chair next to him. "we're screwed Lou!...absolutely screwed!" i said putting my head in my hands.

Kendra's P.O.V.

"Hello?!" i yelled down the phone "hi Kendra...this is Tiana...remember...from the pet store?!" a familiar voice said. "TIANA!...yah i remember!...to be honest my life has been crazy lately! sorry i haven't called!" i apologized."thats fine...i was wondering if...we could get together some time?!" she asked nervously "yah! that would be awesome!...um...Michelle will be in Canada soon so i'll call you when she gets back!" i said happily "awesome!" Tiana shrieked "see you then!" i smiled "bye!" and with that i hung up the phone.

Harry's P.O.V.

"hello?!" Kendra laughed, answering her phone. "hi" i said nervously. "Harry!" Kendra yelled surprised "yah...um...i was wondering if i could come down again?!" i asked "um...i don't think that would be a good idea" she said hesitantly. "Why not?!" i asked confused "well...thanks to you my daughter thinks i'm a monster so i have to rebuild my bond with her!...plus once Ni and Chell move back to Canada we're gonna have a girl who wrights songs down so i don't really want you around!" she yelled "but i-" she cut me off "Harry i know what you were thinking! and we're never getting back together!...you just need to except that!" she yelled "but i herd-" she cut my off again "that was an accident! I never meant to say that! Okay?!...you screwed up our relationship...Mine and Jason's relationship...mine and Tyler's relationship...and mine and Jady's!...in fact you destroy EVERYTHING you touch!...so just stop trying cause we're done!" She screamed.

She had said words like that before but...there was something about this time that made me feel...so powerless!

"I just-" she cut me off...again "good bye Harry!" and the line went dead.

"I will never stop loving you" i whispered to myself.

OKAY! THATS THE END OF THE BOOK!

I KNOW I STILL DON'T HAVE ALOT OF READERS BUT I HAD ALOT OF FUN WRITING THIS BOOK SO I'LL WRITE A SIQUEL TO 'Chasing Forever'. IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU READ IT AS I CONTINUE TO WRITE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY READERS!