Chapter 31

Jenna's P.O.V.

August 12!...the day of my wedding!

I woke up that morning with butterflies! i jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom!

~~~

"Hello beautiful!" Louis said walking into the dressing room in the church. "LOUIS! go away! you know it's bad luck-" he cut me off "oh you don't believe that!"

"Yes i do! Now GO!" i yelled laughing "ok! ok! ok!" he said walking out if the room.

"Where's Kendra?!" i asked noticing she wasn't in the room. "i don't know...i'll go find her!" Michelle said running out of the room.

Kendra's P.O.V.

i woke up, got dressed, and walked down the hall way and into the kitchen.

I didn't think anyone was in the house but then i saw Travis...sitting at our kitchen table.

I gasped a little and Travis's head shot up in my direction. "what?!" he asked worried "nothing...you just scared me!" i laughed.

"We need to talk!" he said pointing at the chair on the other side of the table. and i sat in it.

"i see it!...i see the way you look at him...with love but also with hurt!...is it because of me?! cause i know you love him!-" i cut him off "Travis! i love you-"

"But not as much as him!" he said, tears swelling in his eyes. i just froze

He's tell the truth Kendra...your forcing yourself to love some one you don't!

Travis sighed "that's what i thought!" his voice cracking.

He stood up and started fir the door. "Travis let me explain!" i yelled and he stopped in his tracks. "Sit" i said almost crying. Travis froze and then walked over to his chair.

"Your right...i do still love Harry...i was hoping that meeting another guys would help me forget him but...every where i look...i see him!" i said trying to hold back my tears "the way we intertwined our fingers!..sometimes i hear him saying my name!...and when some calls for Duke i hear his voice...every time!...i see him every time i look in Jady's eyes...as much as i want him gone out of my life...i know he never will be..." i stoped talking to wipe my tears "why?!...why do you want him gone if you love him?!" Travis asked confused "because...i can't do it anymore...us having to travel half way around the world...being away from him for months and then coming home and he has to go!" I explained "it just kills me!" i said crying again "but...being away from him all the time will kill you even more!" Travis said calmly. "Kendra...i...i love you...and i want what makes you happy!...and if he makes you happy then-" i cut him off "no!" I yelled "KENDRA! I'm not asking you!...i'm telling you!" He yelled back and then walked out if the door.

~~~

I sat at the table...thinking. i wasn't even crying! i guess i was kinda...happy!

Then Michelle walked in the kitchen "what are you doing here!...we got to go!" she yelled pulling me out if my chair "what are you talking about?!" i asked confused "the wedding!" she yelled pulling me through the house "OH SHIT!" i yelled shaking Michelle off and then running out of the house and jumping in the car.

Michelle jumped in after me. "what happened?!" she asked noticing my tears stained cheeks "nothing!" i said hoping she would drive. "KENDRA!" She yelled.

i sighed and then spoke "Travis broke up with me" i said plainly "oh i'm sorry-" i cut Michelle off "don't be!...i didn't love him...not the way i love Harry!" Michelle sighed and then .drove.