Chapter 9

Harry'sP.O.V.

"The rumour went around that Harry and Kendra were getting married a couple of months ago but Harry was caught in public proposing...again? is it true or will the couple clear things up on Ellen tomorrow night?!" i shut off the T.V.

"GOD!" i yelled.

Kendra placed her hand on my leg. "at least they don't know about..." she said placing her other hand on her stomach. i placed my hand on her stomach too.

"Our little surprise" i said smiling and Kendra forced a smile. I know she didn't like me calling it that because she didn't want to keep it...i've known that since i found out a month ago.

I turned the T.V. back on and we sat there together.

"But when she comes out and tells every one, whats gonna happen to us Chell?! we don't want her to have a bad reputation!...do we?!" i could hear Jenna yell from in the kitchen.

"Shh they can hear you!" Michelle yelled back.

"GOOD!" Jen yelled out at the top of her lungs.

Kendra buried her face in my chest. I squeezed her.

"I'll be right back" i said kissing the top of her head and i walked into the kitchen.

Jenna and Michelle's heads jerked in my direction.

"We can here you!" i yelled at Jenna. her face went blank. "It's her decisions!" I continued "let her do what she wants!"

"SHE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU!!" she screamed

"SHUT UP JENNA!!! I'M TIERD OF YOU THINKING YOUR ALWAYS RIGHT!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"HARRY!" i heard from behind me. i spun around and saw Kendra standing in the door way. "clam down!" she said calmly.

"NO!! it's your decision!...not hers!" I yelled.

"She's cares about me and she's worried about me!" she yelled back.

"SHE'S SELFISH AND INCONSIDERATE!!!!!" i screamed

"HARRY!" i heard from behind me and turned back around and saw Louis hugging Jenna as she cried into his shoulder.

"You know i care 'bout you man! but don't ever talked about my girlfriend like that!" He said sternly.

"SHE'S NOT PREGNANT!!!" i yelled

"THAT'S CAUSE I DIDN'T GET HER PREGNANT!" he yelled at the top of his lungs pushing Jenna away and walking towards me. i froze so did Louis.

"Every one keeps telling me how i ruined Kendra's life...but has anyone thought about how i feel about this?!" i said calmly every one was frozen at my words. "i just need my best friend...now more than ever!"

Louis walked over and hugged me. "i'm here now mate!" he whispered

Jenna's P.O.V.

the rest of the day i didn't talk much. i guess i was scared that i would say something that would pissHarry off and there would be another blow out.

Harry was right..,i was trying to control Kendra's life and it was her decision.

Kendra's P.O.V.

"One Direction and Chasing Forever! Your on in five!" The back stage assistant yelled and then walked back onto the stage.

"Harry?!" i said as tears fell down my cheeks. he hugged me. "it's ok...we're here to clear up our engagement rumours... Don't say anything bout the..." i cover his mouth with my hand. We all sat back stage.