Chatper 24

Kendra's P.O.V.

I woke up to the feeling of my food making it's way up my through. i bolted for the bathroom and just made it to the toilet!

Oh shit! i have to go on a UK tour and i'm gonna have morning sickness all that time! well...maybe i'm not...but...i'd better check

I pulled the last pregnancy test i had left from Jady.

'+'

I froze. i sighed. then i smiled!

"Harry!" i yelled running out if the bathroom "what?!" i said worried sitting up. "it's positive!" I said waving the test in the air "what are you talking 'bout?!" he asked rubbing his eyes. "HARRY! we're gonna have a bigger family!" i squealed "what?!" he asked shocked. i just nodded and smiled "really?!" he asked making sure he heard me correctly. "YES!" I shrieked. "I'm pregnant!"

he jumped out of bed and wrapped his arms around my wait, picked me up and spun me around "i love you sugar!" he said placing me on the floor "i love you too!" i said placing my lips on his.

~~~

"Hey!" i shouted walking in Jen and Chell's house. "Hey!" Jenna said walked into the living room from the hallway. "why are you so happy this morning?! we have to leave for a couple months!" She said stopping in her tracks "i'll tell you when every ones around."

Jenna sighed "LOU! CHELL! NI! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE! KENDRA NEEDS TO TELL US SOMETHING!" she yelled from the top of her lungs.

Suddenly they were all in the room and we all were sitting on the couch. i stood up to present me news in front of them

"Well...this is hard to say so i'm just gonna come right out and say it!" i said and the tension in the room grew. "i'm pregnant!" I yelled. Jen and Chell instantly jumped up and hugged me...their usual reaction to...everything! i smiled.

~~

"I'll Skype ya tonight!" i said kissing Harry's cheek and walking out of the house and into the car.

I can't believe that i'm leaving Harry alone with Jady and Duke for three months!...well mom and dad would be there if he needed help but he's so stubborn he won't ask for help! i just love him so much and i'm so happy that i get to have his kids and he's all mine!

~~~

"We're here!" Michelle shrieked looking out the window and down on London. "it's beautiful!"she said in aw of the sight.i looked over her shoulder. it was beautiful! i nudged Jen to wake her up.

We landed and drove to the boys house.

~~~

"LIAM!" i shrieked hugging him "ZAYN!" Jenna shrieked hugging Zayn

"PARRI!" Michelle screamed running and hugging her

"Girls!" i shrieked running and hugging Leigh Ann, Jade and Jessy all at the same time. "hey!" they all said at the same time. we all laughed.

I walked into the kitchen, up the stairs, down the hall and into Harry's old room. i had been so long since i stepped into the house let alone the room.

UGH! BAD CHAPTER!!!! SORRY musicnotes101 BUT YOU'LL GET YOU CHANCE!!!! PROMIS!!!!

VOTE!!!

COMENT!!!

READ!!!

ADVERTISE!!!

THX!!!!