Chapter 8

Three months later

Kendra's P.O.V.

For the past three months all anyone has being talking about is the wedding and now...today...it was happening.

I walked into Michelle's bed room and she was wearing a simple white dress that went to about halfway down her shins and then flowed back into a train. her dirty blond hair was up in a perfect bun with only a few strands flowing free down the side of her face. her vale flowed down the back of her head and she was wearing and small, diamond tiara.

"Do i look okay?" she said turning back around to face her mirror to fix her tiara.

"okay?! you look amazing!" i said walking towards and helping her.

"Michelle?" i said hesitantly. "do think you should follow through with this?" i asked worried she would get mad.

She turned around to look me in the eyes. "i love Niall and He loves me and i want to spend the rest of my life with him!" she said smiling "do you think i should follow though with it?!" she asked turning back to the mirror.

i was silent and her head jerked back in my direction. she sighed

"I just don't want you to get hurt." i said plainly looking down at my feet

"Oh! Kendra!" she squealed hugging me "you are such a good friend!...i have never had a friend who would tell me on my wedding day that they thought it was a bad idea that in was getting married!" She said all in one breath still hugging me.

Suddenly...i felt it! Chunks of food making its way back up my throat.

I pushed Michelle away from me and bolted for her bathroom.

~~~~

Jenna's P.O.V.

"I don't think i can be your maid of honour!" Kendra said to Michelle at the church about five minuets before the ceremony was about to start. "what?! why?!" Chell asked worried!

Just then Kendra bolted for the bathroom.

"I'm guessing thats why!" I said at the sound of Kendra blowing chunks.

"Well it's to late to change now!" Michelle sighed.

Suddenly the music started and we all scrambled for our spots. the doors opened and Daniel was the first to walk out then Parri then me then Kendra and then Michelle.

I looked over to Niall as Michelle walked onto the room and his eyes lit up and this stupid little grin grew on his face.

Just then Kendra bolted out of the room and i started thinking. she said she must have had some food poisoning but, theres noway that it would have lasted four days let alone five!

Kendra's P.O.V.

when i got back Jen leaned over to whisper something to me so i leaned over a bit.

"You don't think your pregnant...do you?" she whispered

"no way!..." i was cut off by a memory of the night we all went to the bar together. "oh my god!" i sorta whispered but then bolted out of the room again.

~~~~

When the ceremony was over we all went over to the hall for lunch then we would go to our house (since the wedding was in Canada) for pictures and gifts then we would go back to the hall for supper and the dance.

"I'll be over in a few i'm...um...gonna stay and clean up a bit!" i said thinking fast.

"okay?" Michelle said walking out of the church.

as soon as they drove away and i thought the coast was clear i jumped in my car and drove to the drug store to buy a pregnancy test.

When we got back to the hall for supper i went straight to the bathroom since i didn't have time to take the test earlier in the day. i sat down and pulled it out of my purse but...i couldn't do it!

I walked out of the bathroom and went to my seat at the table in front of the crowed and sat down.

The rest of the night went on but i just couldn't enjoy it...at all.

~~~~

The next morning i woke up and Harry was getting dressed.

" we're all gonna go clean up at the church...gonna come?" he asked. i just shook my head and rolled over and fell back asleep.

About an hour later i decided to get up. i got dressed and walked out into the empty house.

I made myself a cup of coffee and sat in silence.

Awhile after i got up and walked back into my room i grabbed my purse and pulled out the pregnancy test. I walked into the bathroom.

When the test came back positive i walked out to the living room and cried... and just starred at the test.

Finally they came home.

Harry was the first one to walk into the house. i jumped up and ran in his direction.

"YOU BASTARD!" i yelled. i would have punched him but Jenna and Michelle jumped in front of him and pushed me back. i tried to plow through them but they threw me on the couch.

I looked over their shoulders, Harry looked so confused. that just made me even more mad...he didn't even know what he did.

I just sat on the couch crying and held the test tightly in my hand.

"It's positive" i said quietly. Jenna gasped and Michelle teared up.

"And it's all your fault! you couldn't keep your dick in your pants could you?! AND NOW I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" i screamed getting up off the couch and trying to walk in between Jen and Chell but they held me back.

i just hugged Jenna and cried in her shoulder. She held me tight and lead me to my room. she thew me on the bed as Michelle shut the door.

"It's positive?!" Jen asked and i just cried still holding the test. i guess i was hoping i would look at it and it would have changed but...it didn't.

Chell hugged me but Jen pulled her off of me.

"Okay! listen! this is as much your fault as it is his!" she screamed. i cried some more

"I trusted him!" i yelled back.

"well i bet you weren't complaining that night now were you?!" she screamed some more. i froze.

"we care about you Kendra and this is not very good but...at least you didn't get pregnant off of a complete stranger! it's Harry! you love him!...right?" Michelle said sitting beside me on my bed. i nodded "then you should be happy!" she said comfortingly.

"but we won't let you through away your life on an accident!" Jen scolded

"no! i won't have an abortion!" i yelled and the girls sighed. "i'll decided what i do with it ok?" i said calmly and standing up.

Just then Harry walked in. this time Jenna was mad at him!

"YOU BASTARD!!!! IT'S ALL YOU FAULT!!!" she said running towards him but Michelle stopped her.

"JENNA! clam down! it's her baby!...her life! let her do what she want!" she said leading her out of the room leaving me and Harry alone.

"Sugar!..." he started but i cut him off.

"don't sugar me!!" i yelled sitting down on my bed again.

"i'm so sorry...i was drunk and i...!" i cut him off again this time with a hug. he slithered his hands around my waits.

"I'm so scared" i whispered in his ear. he squeezed me "i know!... but we'll make it though this...together" he said releasing me and looking in my eyes . I just smiled.

REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT HOPE YOU LIKE!!!!

WHAT KENDRA GONNA DO WITH THE BABY!???!!!

VOTE!!!!

COMENT!!!!

ADVERTISE!!!

READ!!!!!!