Chapter 48

Kendra's P.O.V.

"you got to believe me Kendra! i didn't do it!" Harry yelled while i passed him in the hall on my way to the investigation room "then why did they find you DNA in his room?!" i yelled back.

I have been waiting for what seemed like forever for the police to get a suspect and now...i find it's the man i love! he cheated on me and now this?!

I was lead into a room with only a table with four chairs seated around it.

"Take a seat" Sargent Peaty instructed and i obeyed "ok so tell my about your relationship with Harry Styles...you two were engaged?!" the Sargent asked and i nodded. "you called off the wedding because?!"

"He cheated on me" i said plainly "i see...and tell me what happened that night" Sargent Peaty asked "well...we were at a bar and i saw Jason and we talked since we hadn't seen each other since high school and Harry got jealous and they got in a fight" i explained "and what happened after?!" he asked "well...i told Harry to leave and then Jason and i talked some more" i continued "you didn't go anywhere with Jason?!" i just shook my head. "Why did you go to his house the next morning?!" Sarge asked "well i texted him and asked him if he wanted to go for lunch and when he didn't answer i decided to go to his place to see if i got the wrong number and then..."

"Thats okey...your free to go!" i smiled and was escorted back to the waiting room where every one was.

Jenna was next. i sat next to Louis "do you think he did it?!" Lou asked. i just froze

Did i think he did it?! i'd like to say he didn't...i mean... he has kids that look up to him and being put into jail is just...unthinkable! But...if he did do it...i hope he goes to hell for it!

"I don't know" i said plainly

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER!!!!

VOTE!!! VOTE!!! VOTE!!!

CEMENT WHAT YOU THINK!!!

ADVERTISE PLEASE!!!! IF I GET ENOUGH VOTES I'LL WRINT ANOTHER BOOK BUT THAT'S ONLY IF YOU GUYS ADVERTISE!!!!

THANK YOU AND KEEP VOTING!!!!