Chapter 50

Kendra's P.O.V.

"all right you have half and hour...enjoy your visit" the lady at the front desk said not very enthusiastically.

i was escorted through a few doors until we came to an outside yard with tables spread sporadicly around on the gravel. it was lined with a tall wire fence with barbwire curled around the top. I didn't feel very safe since a bunch of men in orange jumpsuits were just staring at me.

I looked around and saw Harry sitting at a table.

I ran to him and he welcomed me with a warm hug.

"Hi!" he said, releasing me from his grip "hi!" i laughed

We sat and talked for a bit.

~~~

"We're gonna get the best lawyer we can find and get you out of here!" i smiled "you mean...you believe me?!" Harry said happily. i nodded and Harry hugged me and again. "you have no idea how it feels to have your best friends not believe you" He whispered "i'm sorry...i should have believed you...i was just so mad that anyone would have done this...and then at the court i...i knew you didn't do it!" I said tears swelling in my eyes.

Then a police officer came to escort me out "bye!" i said standing up "bye!" Harry repeated, hugging me. "we'll get you out of here" i whispered "i hope you do!" he whispered back, laughing a bit "tell Jady i love her!" he said releasing me from the hug "i will" i said and then walked away

"Kendra!" Harry yelled after me. i turn around to face him "i love you!" he yelled.

What?! he loves me?! Through all this time and the yelling...he still loves me?! well i guess...or he wouldn't be trying to get me back! but i thought he was just...

I wanted to say it back but...i couldn't even force the words out.

I just forced a smile and then walked on.

REALLY SHORT CHAPTER SORRY!!!

WOW!!!

VOTE!!!!

COMENT!!!!

ADVERTISE!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!