Chapter 37

Kendra's P.O.V.

"chasing forever! places!" the back stage assistant yelled and we all rushed to our places. "Kendra" Jenna said catching my attention "stay strong" she smiled and i forced a bit if a smile.

Then the music started and the Ellen started talking. the crowed cheered and we walked on stage.

~~~~

"Kendra what happened that day?!" Ellen asked "Huh?!" i asked confused "your wedding day!" she laughed

Flash back

"and do you Harold take Kendra to be your wife. to love and nurture, though sickness and health, richer or poorer as long as you both shall live?"

Harry froze and my smiled quickly faded "i can't" he whispered to me. my heart dropped "what?!" i asked shocked "i'm sorry!" he said and then ran down the isle.

I watched him run away from me!

~~~~~

"i couldn't marry you because of what i did" he whispered "Harry what are you-" he cut me off "i cheated on you!"

Real time

"huh?!" i asked sapping out of it "your wedding day?!" Ellen asked again. "oh!...um...he just wasn't ready" i said almost crying "i see" she said plainly and then moved on....

Thank god!

~~~~

"Kendra!" Jenna yelled.

"Huh?!" I asked snapping out of my thoughts again. Ellen laughed "how is Jady doing?!" Ellen asked

Wow i am out of it today!

"oh!...um...good...yah she's good!" i stuttered. "good!" Ellen said smiling "your not expecting anything?!" she asked and i got her hint

Flash back

"i can rase my kids just fine all by my self!" i continued "Kendra i'm-" i cut him off again "i'm pregnant!"

Real time

"Um...yah...i am!" i said hesitantly "Harry's?!" Ellen asked excitedly... i Froze and then nodded. then she moved on.

~~~~~

"Kendra!" Michelle yelled cutting of my trail of thoughts.

Suddenly i realized we were at Jen's house, sitting on the couch...but i don't remember walking in.

"huh?!"

"Are you ok?!" she asked.

Flash back

"I'm so exited!!....we get to do a song with One Direction!!!...THE One Direction!!"

~~~~

"Does anyone know where the bathroom is?" i asked looking around but all i could see was black bushes behind me.

"I'll show you" Harry said getting up from his lawn chair and leading my to a path in the bushes.

When i was done doing my business Harry lead me back to the Campfire but this time i was in front.

I tripped on a root and fell on the ground tripping Harry and he fell on top of me. i was lying on my back and he was on his stomach.

Then he leaned in and kissed me.

~~~~~

Awhile after i got up and walked back into my room i grabbed my purse and pulled out the pregnancy test. I walked into the bathroom.