Chapter 1

Kendra's P.O.V.

"Pop stars, Harry Styles and Kendra Evens were cought holding hands and what's this?! A RING?! Not even seen dating Harry and Kendra are engaged?!" harry shut off the T.V.

"That's a bunch of bulshit!" Louis said slumping down on the sofa, next to me and Harry.

Harry grabbed Louis beanie and chucked it across the room.

"Fetch!" he yelled annoyed.

"Harry!" i yelled, girlishly hitting his leg

"Yah Harry! you hurt my feelings!" Louis yelled dramatically. I rolled my eyes.

"It's true though." Jenna said plainly as Louis sat on her lap. she push him off her and onto the floor.

"NOBODY LOVES ME!" He yelled putting his face in his hands and running out the door, pretending to cry.

We all chuckled at Louis idiotic-ness. we could always count on Louis to lighten the mood!

Just as Louis left the living room Niall and Michelle walked in.

"What was that all about?" Niall said, laughing a bit. we all rolled our eyes,  causing more laughter in the room.

"Niall, i'm gonna go put on something more comfortable!" Michelle said placing a kiss on Nails cheek. He smiled brightly. we all tried to force our smiles off our faces, but we couldn't.

"What?" Niall asked, confused.

"Nothing." Jenna said, smiling some more.

"What?!" he asked, even more confused.

"Good date there mate?!" Harry said slapping Niall on the back as he sat next to me and Harry. Niall rolled his eyes.

"Jenna, you'd better go get your boyfriend!" i said

She laughed and headed for the door yelling "Louis! get your ass in here!" we all laughed.

"I'ma gonna change," Niall said, and headed for the door, leaving me and Harry alone in the room.

"Harry?... what are we gonna do?" i asked my boyfriend, calmly.

"Come to the interview with us tomorrow and we'll straighten everthing out. the girls should come too."

"Harry you know we can't..."

"Jade, Jessy, Leigh Ann and Pari are coming!" Harry said quickly.

Since i started hanging around Harry, the boys and Pari, I had also made friends with the girl from Little Mix. I didn't get to see them as much as i did the others but we would go shopping or hang out once in awhile.

I smiled and snuggled into Harry and placed my head on his chest.

All of a sudden there was a scream coming from the kitchen. "NIALL HORAN GET AWAY FROM ME!" Michelle yelled, laughing as she ran into the living room.

Niall wrapped his arms around her waist, threw her over his shoulder and spun around.

"Nail put me down!" she screamed pounding on his back. he obeyed and placed her on the floor.

"OW!" he yelled dramatically. she laughed and placed a quick kiss on his lips

"Wow." he said, almost hypnotized by the kiss.

Harry and I just sat and smiling at the two.

"What?" Michelle said. we just turned our heads to the T.V and smiled some more.

They walked across the room and sat next to me and Harry.

All of a sudden Louis walked in the room and let out a loud, ear piercing shriek. We all looked at him and he had a straight face on.