Chapter 30

HOLY CRAP!!! CHAPTER 30 ALREADY?! WOW!!!!

Kendra's P.O.V.

June 3...Jady's first birthday! We held it at mine and Harry's house and everyone came out! Harrys family! Zayn and Liam! Parri, Jade, Jessy and Leigh Ann! my parents! oh it was so much fun!

"There you are! i've been looking every where for you!" Travis yelled walking into the pool yard. "Oh! i was just...taking a tour of the house...so many memories!" i forced a smile "you ok?!" Travis asked as i started to tear up "yah!" i said swallowing my tears "i'm fine!"

"Well...lets go enjoy the party!"and he drug me out of the pool yard and into the back yard.

~~~~

"Well...thats was fun!" i said trying to make conversation as Harry and I cleaned up. "yah!" he replied

And then there was silence

"she's getting so big!" Harry said forcing a smile "isn't she?!"

More silence.

"How are you and Travis?!" Harry asked "good!...things are good!"

Silence

"You kept this place clean!" i said looking around "i tried!"

****

I started tearing up at all the memories! "what's wrong?!" Harry asked, worried and walking towards me, "nothing!" i said wiping my tears "i just...memories" i said as tears began to flow again.

"I'm gonna go!" i said walking towards to door and wiping my tears "please don't!...i can't loose you again!" Harry yelled after me and i stopped in my tracks and turned around "you've already lost me!" i said as a single tear fell down my face. i turned back around and walked through the house and out the door.

~~~~

I was walking down the isle in a beautiful white gown and Travis was waiting for me at the end. we were getting married!

As Travis said his vows i looked out at all our guests.

Jenna, Michelle, Jade, Jessy, Leigh Ann, Parrie, Zayn, Niall, Louis, mom, dad, and Anne were in to audience and then my eyes were drawn to Harry! he was in the very back row...crying

I hurt him...i might as well have killed him!

My trail of thoughts were cut off by the preacher "and do you Kendra take Travis to be your husband?!"

i just stood there in total shock of what was happening

I am forcing my self to love some one i don't!

"No" i said quickly. i looked around and saw blank faces on everyone including Travis. he didn't even look mad!

Harry's face lit up! we ran to hug each other but then Harry disappeared and i was left alone in the dark holding Jady on my hip.

Suddenly Jay started crying and i couldn't make her stop!

Then i woke up!

Thank god it was only a dream!

I looked over at my phone... 3:58, July 18...the day of mine and Harry's wedding! i cried myself back to sleep.

ANOTHER REALLY SHORT! REALLY BAD CHAPTER!!! SORRY!!!

VOTE!!!

CONENT!!

ADVERTISE!!

READ!!READ!!READ!!

THX!!!