Chapter 11

Kendra's P.O.V.

"KENDRA!" my mom screamed as we got out of Harry's car.

"hi mom!" i said hugging her

"hello Harry!" She said hugging him.

"hello April" he said a bit uncomfortably.

"Is dad home?!" i asked as she let go of Harry. she just shook her head. "okey...better even!" i exclaimed. my mom looked confused.

"Mom can we come inside we need to tell you something."

"Of course!" she yelled leading us into the house.

"Can i get you anything?! coffee?! tea?! water?! wine?!" she offered

"mom...i cant drink wine." i said hesitantly

"what do you mean?!" she asked

"mom...i'm...um...i'm pregnant." i said even more hesitantly. "It's Harry's baby!" I said quickly.

"how far gone?!" she asked.

"five months" i said hesitantly. My mom just say there staring at the table. I grabbed Harry's hand.

"There's more" i said slowly.

"what" my mom sighed.

"um..." i started, tearing up "um...." i said again "i'm..." i started crying "i'm...i'm having twines" i said as Harry wrapped his arm around me.

I wiped my tears

"Well i see why you were happy your father isn't here" she said disappointedly.

~~~~

"So how did it go?!" Michelle asked sitting down at a table at Boston Pizza. both Harry and i were silent.

"she didn't take it well?!" Jenna said almost shocked.

My mom always warned me about sex and telling her as soon as i found out but, i knew if i told her she would make me get rid of it! but my mom was very kind and understanding.

I placed my hand on Harry's and nodded giving him permission to spill the news. he smiled and intertwined our fingers.

"We're having twines!" he said excitedly. Michelle and Jenna shrieked and Niall and Louis laughed. i forced a smile.

~~~~

"What the hell?!" Jenna yelled as we all looked out the Taxi window.

There was at least a hundred cameras and reporters crammed on our front lawn!

"what do they wan't?!" Michelle screamed. i just looked out the window starring at all the people.

Luckily they didn't notice the taxi parked in front of our house.

"Are you guys gonna get out?" the cab driver asked. i sighed, grabbed my bags and opened the door.

As soon as i stepped out of the taxi i was bombarded by cameras and reports. thousands of questions were being thrown at me.

"Kendra? are you pregnant?!"

"Who's the father?!"

"Why didn't you have an abortion?!"

"How far gone are you?!"

"Whats the gender of the baby?!"

And hundreds more!

Jenna and Michelle tried to push them away from me but the couldn't. "get off her!" i would here one of them say every once in awhile.

After what seemed like a life time finally i spotted Harrys bright green eyes though the crowed. he wrapped his protective arms around me and plowed his way back though the crowed.