Chapter 25

Jenna's P.O.V.

I rolled out of bed and checked my phone for texts

From Louis

Hey babe! miss you loads!

-L

I smiled at this text! i missed him too!

I can't believe it's almost been two years since i met him! and we are getting married! ok it's official! it's been eating me alive...i'm ready to start a family with Louis Tomlinson!

My trail of thoughts were cut off by Michelle yelling "KENDRA! JENNA! GET DOWN HERE! WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN HALF AN HOUR!"

I squealed

We are going on a photo shoot!

Photo shoots were my favourite part of my job (besides preforming)

I ran down stairs, grabbed and apple, ran back upstairs, grabbed some cloths, ran into the bathroom and got dressed all with out doing anything but squeal!

Impressive!

~~

"Wheres Kendra?!" i asked walking into the living room. "sleeping" Michelle admitted sadly.

It was the end of our second month...the longest we've ever been away from the boy and Kendra was suffering from depression! she texted and Skyped Harry but it's not the same!

I walked up stairs and into Harry's room

"Kendra?" i whispered. she was just lying on the bed. she hadn't changed out of her clothes from the day before which told me she hadn't slept a wink. she had tear stained cheeks and her eyes were wide opened and she wouldn't blink. I looked over at her floor and saw a needle that was obviously dropped and Kendra was holding her bleeding wrist.

"OH MY GOD!" i ran over to her side. "MICHELLE! CALL 911!"

~~~~

"oh god! oh god! oh god! oh god!..." thats all i said while we were waiting in the hall way. "jen?" Liam tried to put his hand on my shoulder but i shook it off.

"Ok the boys are getting on the plain so they'll be have tomorrow!" Michelle said hanging up her phone.

~~

Finally the doctor cane out...after three hours!

"Well. she didn't over dose but, she did put an extreme amount of drugs in her system for the first time! any more she could have been severely damaged! your lucky you brought her in when you did!" i cried..not sure if i was scared or happy but i cried!

~~~

"Come on...lets go home!" Michelle said trying to pull me out of my chair. "how can you just leave?! our best friend almost O.D.ed!" i yelled shaking her off. "ok first of all she didn't come even close to O.D.ing! second of all...we've been here all day! it nine Jenna! visiting hours are over! And third!...don't tell me that i need to be there for her! I've have been in her room all day crying my heart out while your out here feeling sorry for yourself!" she yelled back. i felt wierd because Michelle wasn't one to get mad at anyone! "I'm sorry" i whispered as another tear rolled down my face. she sighed "it's ok!" she said sitting in the chair next to me "i know...i'm scared too! but we have to go now...okey?!" she said placing her hand on my shoulder. i wiped my tears and nodded. "come on" i whispered, my voice cracking. Michelle forced a smile and lead me out side.

~~~

"Louis!" i yelled as he walked into the hospital room the next day. i threw myself in his arms "I've missed you" i whispered "i've missed you to" he whispered back

Harry's P.O.V.

I walked into the hospital room and saw my fiancé lying on a hospital bed, white as a ghost with tear stained cheeks. a tear fell down my face

"Harry" she whispered but i knew that was as loud as her voice could be. She forced a week smile. she looked so week...so helpless! "i'm here sugar!...i'm here and i'm never leaving you!" i said walking over and sitting on the bed next to her. she smiled weekly and i smiled back. "i like that idea" she smiled and i cried...happily i guess

OMG!!!!

MY FRIEND michmonkey2 (who is writing a book called forever thankful! it's a Niall Horan fanfic! check her out!) TOLD ME THAT I SAY IT'S A BAD CHAPTER AFTER ALMOST EVERY CHAPTER I WRITE SO I'M JUSY GONNA STOP THAT! (i'm probably not gonna but i'll try!)

VOTE!!

COMENT!!!

ADVERTISE!!!

READ!!!

THX!!!!