Chapter 3

Kendra's P.O.V.

"Ok i got to go now!" Michelle yelled into the phone.

"Ok! bye! i'll see you later! once Jenna gets off the computer!" all three of us shared a computer which gets annoying sometimes. since we didn't have a long tour we were able to spend our nights at our house in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

"Good bye Niall!" She yelled and hung up the phone.

"Jenna are you done yet?!" she asked

"Hey! i get the computer first!" i yelled

"What?! No way! why?!"

"Um because you were just on the phone with him!"

"Yah but you could talk on the phone too!"

"Yah but i don't want to." I said plainly

Michelle sighed

"Fine!" she yelled and sat at the table.

We weren't mad at each other we were just...frustrated.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" i yelled walking out the kitchen, through the living room and to the door.

When i opened it no one was there but, when i looked down there was a brown package with a card attached to it. i picked up the package, walked inside and sat down on the sofa.

"Who was it?" Jenna asked walking into the living room with a bag of chips and sitting on the chair across from me.

"I don't know. but this was at the door." i said starring at the packages.

I picked up the card and opened it. the first thing i saw was my name scribbled across the top.

"It's for me!"

"I wouldn't open it if i were you!...it could be a bomb or somefin!" she said stuffing some chips in her mouth. i just rolled my eyes and continued reading.

Kendra,

So you don't have to wait for the computer! luv ya lots

-H xoxo

"It's from Harry!" i said excitedly

"still wouldn't open it!" i rolled my eyes and lifted the lid to the box and inside laid a shiny, black iPad!

I shrieked. that cought Jenna's attention, her head shot up.

"What the hell?!" She yelled "where did you get that from?!"

"It's from Harry!" i bragged. i jumped up and ran down the hall and into my room. i slammed the door shut, jumped on my bed, turned the iPad on and clicked the Skype app.(Harry downloaded it for me) i looked down my contacts.

Jen

Chell

Nailer

Liam

Zayn

Tomle

Jade

Jessy

Parri

Leigh

And then there in bold letter i read...

STYLES

I shrieked and then clicked on his name.

After a few rings Harry picked up

"Surprise!" Was the first thing he said to me.

"Harry it's awesome! Thank you!" i shrieked...again