Chapter 22

Michelle's P.O.V.

"Niall!" i yelled shaking him to wake him up "what" he groaned "we're home!" i said looking out of the window at Saskatoon's shining light, double since it was Christmas.

It was the night before Christmas Eve. we had gone to Mullingar to have our celebration with Niall's family the week before and now we would celebrate with our family in Saskatoon and each other!

Christmas eve we would have Kendra and Harry over at our place and celebrate there! Christmas day we would spend with our familys!

~~~

"Hello lovely home!" i said walking inside our house. Niall laughed "i wonder if Jen and Lou are back yet?!" i said looking down at my phone to text Jenna

To Jenna

Hey! we're home now! where are you?!

-M

From Jenna

YAY!! we're heading home from the air port now! Have you heard if Harry and Kendra are back?!

-J

To Jenna

No I'll text her and see

-M

To Kendra

Hey! are you in Saskatoon yet?!

-M

From Kendra

Yah we've just landed and are going through security

-K

"You comin' to bed?!" Niall asked walking down the hall "yeah" i said running after him

~

"I can't believe tomorrows Christmas Eve!" i said excitedly, slipping under the sheets. Niall didn't respond he jut laid there...asleep!

~~~~

I woke up the next morning to my phone beeping. i had just received a text from Kendra

From Kendra

Hey! what time should we come over?!

-K

To Kendra

When ever i guess

-M

I rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

I pulled a pregnancy test out from under the sink. i came back negative...again.

Niall and I have been trying for months but...nothing.

I walked out of the bathroom "i'm gonna go do some last minute shopping" i said grabbing so clothes from my dresser and walked back into the bathroom.

I sighed and sat down in the middle of the room. i hated lying to Niall. i loved him but, he didn't know i wasn't pregnant and i couldn't tell him i had a doctors appointment to find out what was wrong!

I got dressed and headed for the hospital.

~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V.

We all sat in the living room laughing and talking.

"Where's Michelle?!" Kendra asked "she had to do some shopping...she should be here any minute" i said looking at my watch. it was 4:45 and supper was almost ready!

Where is she?

Just then the door opened "speak of the devil!" Jenna said and we all laughed.

I tuned my head thinking i would see my wife smiling with a bunch of bags in her hands but, she wasn't smiling and she had nothing in her hands! in fact her cheeks were sopping with tears.

"Chell...whats wrong?!" i asked running to her side. she just cried in my shoulder.

"i'm sorry!" she said completely crying. "what?...whats wrong?!" i asked confused. she walked over and sat on the couch. "i didn't go shopping" she said starring down at my lap. I froze. i couldn't believe it "your...your cheating on me?!" i asked shocked "NO!...God no!" she said wiping her tears and laughing a bit. i sighed with relief. "i went to the doctor..." my face lit up

She's pregnant!

I was going to scream but she cut me off. "now just wait! let me finish!" she yelled. she squeezed her eyes shut forcing more tears to roll down her cheeks. "i...i can't have kids" she sighed, sadly. i froze.

What?

Kendra and Jenna hugged her and a few tears rolled down my face. Lou and Harry just sat there. they didn't say anything but thats probably because they didn't know what to say.

The rest of the evening was kinda sad. we decided to postpone exchanging presents until the next morning.

😢

VOTE!!!!

COMENT!!!!!

ADVERTISE!!!!

READ READ READ!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!