Chapter 28

Kendra's P.O.V.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Mom screamed when i went to pick up Jady. "nothing" i said hoping she would drop the subject...she didn't "this is not nothing! what happened?!" she asked again. "um...i just hit my head on the door last night...that's all!" i said thinking fast.

They would never let me see Harry ever again! they would hate him forever if they knew the truth.

~~~~

"Harry?!" i yelled walking into our house. he was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. his head shot up "Kendra i'm sorry i didn't mean to-" i cut him off "Harry stop!" i yelled.

There was silence but Harry broke it. "where's Jay?!" he asked "she stayed the night at my parents" i said plainly "you knew we were gonna fight?!" i nodded "a little after you left i got a text from Jenna...she said the boys were over there...i put the pieces together and found out you we're lying to me" i explained "Harry...i love you-"

"I love you to i don't know how-" i cut him off "just let me finish...i love you but...we've been struggling to stay together since Jady was born-" he cut me off this time "we've haven't seen each other half the time!"

"Exactly! we can't do this any more!" i said handing him mu engagement ring. "Jay and I will be staying at Jen and Chell's until you leave...i don't want to see you till after you come back." I forced out the words. "no" he whispered "Harry i love you! but i can't do this anymore!...i just need some time to myself" i said trying to hold back the tears. i placed the ring on the coffee table and walked out the door.

I pained me to leave him but i had to!

REALLY REALLY REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT HOPE YOU LIKED!

VOTE!!!!

COMENT!!!

ADVERTISE!!!

READ!!READ!!READ!!

THX!!!