Chapter 51

Kendra's P.O.V.

"okey thank you!" I said hanging up the phone. "did you get her?!" Louis asked. i nodded and smiled "YES!' he yelled "she'd coming bye this after noon to talk" i explained "is she good?!" Lou questioned "well...i guess" i said quietly "you guess?! YOU GUESS?! MY BEST FRIENDS LIFE IS ON THE LINE AND YOU GUESS?!" louis yelled "LOUIS!...it's okey...he'll get him outta there!" Jenna yelled walking over to the very worried Louis. "sorry Kendra...it's just...i know he didn't do it but-" i cut him off "it's okey!...we'll get him out...promise!" I smiled and Louis smiled back.

~~~~

*knock knock*

"THATS HER!" Louis yelled running to the door. "LOUIS! SIT!" Jenna yelled and he sat on the couch next to me. she walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hello!" A tall light hair woman said walking into the house. "i'm Joan Butlin...Harry's lawyer! and you must be..."

"Jenna Tomlinson!" Jen said shaking her hand "i'm Louis!" Lou said standing up and shaking her hand "i'm Kendra Evens!" i said also shaking her hand.

"well...i see you guys are pretty worried about your friend" she laughed "what makes you say that?!" i asked confused "well...Louis is shaking" she laughed and we all look at Louis who was completely zoned out and his hands and knees were shaking. we all laughed.

"Well...tell me where to start!" Joan said sitting down on the couch

Six months later

After months of research and hours in the court...it was just another day.i was beginning to believe that Harry did it because i kept on hearing he was guilty but after hours in the court the jury came to a conclusion.

"The jury find the defendant...not guilty" the judge said slowly.

I let out a huge sigh of relief, i smiled and cried. i jumped up and ran to Harry and he embraced me him a huge hug.

"Thank you" he whispered "thank you!" he said again releasing me from his grip and wiping my tears with his thumb. "thank her!" i laughed pointing to Joan and wiping my tears. Harry hugged her and then wiped his own tears.

I walked over to Joan and hugged her "thank you" i whispered "well it's nice to see friends reunite!" She smiled "oh! you did more than that!" i smiled "you gave my kids their dad back!" i continued looking over my shoulder at Harry.

~~~~

"Hey" Louis said plainly as i walked noticing Harry wasn't beside me "Hi!" i shrieked "why are you-" louis was cut off by Harry walking through the door "HARRY!" Louis screamed jumping off the couch and hugging him "Hey Lou!" Harry said crying.

"HARRY!" Jenna shrieked running into the room from the kitchen and hugged Harry.

I walked into the kitchen to get the kids.

"Hi mommy" Jady said looking up at me and then back down to the picture she was colouring "hi girls!" i said grabbing Luke from Emma's arms. "Jay! there a surprise waiting for you in the living room" i said walking out of the room.

Then all of a sudden i heard an ear splitting shriek from behind me but before i could turn around Jady ran past me and hugged Harry "DADDY!" she screamed "Hey princess!" Harry said picking her up "wow! you huge!" he laughed "you missed my birthday" Jady said sadly "where were you?!" she asked.

Flash back

Everyone was sitting in the living room but...where was Jady?!

"Has anyone seen Jay?!" i asked "yah where us the birthday girl?!" my dad asked "i don't know" mom replied.

I walked down the hall way but she wasn't in her room. i walked into the kitchen and yelled down the stairs for her but there was no answer. i walked to the patio doors and looked out in the backyard but she wasn't there either.

At this point i was freaking out!

I ran to the front door and swung it opened and there i saw a little girl...sitting on our front step...shivering...looking up and down the street.

"Hey!...what are you doing out here?!" i asked sitting next to her. she didn't reply

"Wheres daddy?!' she asked worriedly. i didn't know what to say. i just sat there...silent.

"Come on!...lets go inside!" i said after awhile. she just looked up at me with worried eyes. "come on!" i said again. she sighed and stood up but before she came inside she ran down our front lawn (which was cover with snow) to the side walk and looked down the street and then ran inside.

Real time

Harry froze. it was almost as if he was lost of words.

"Daddy was busy that day!" i said quickly.

Jady smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his chest. Harry mouthed 'thank you' and i smiled.

"And who is this?!" Harry asked putting Harry down Jady and walking towards me and Luke "this is Luke Austin Styles!" i smiled "Luke?...you named him Luke?!" Harry said quietly, his eyes swelling with tears. "well...you always said if you had a son you wanted his name to be Luke!" i smiled and Harry smiled back.

~~~~

"Okey! good night princess!" Harry said kissing Jays cheek and walking out the door. i placed Luke in his crib and walked out the door.

I joined Harry in the living room. "So...what do you want to do?!" i asked sitting next to him on the couch. "movie?!" he asked "okey...what do ya watch?!" i asked picking up the remote. "um...the wedding singer?!" Harry suggested. i looked at him confused "okey..." i said slowly and scrolled down the screen. "i'll make popcorn!" Harry said jumping up off the couch and walking into the kitchen.

Then i heard Jady mumbling from her room and i got up from the couch and walked to the kids room.

i opened the door a crack and saw Jady kneeling beside her bed with elbows on her bed and her hands stuck together by her mouth. "and thank you for bringing back my daddy! good bye god...oh! and can you give me another puppy?! i really like puppies! thank you!" she said and i just smiled, closed the door and walked back into the living room.

"Here!" Harry said handing me a bowl of popcorn from the couch. "thanks!" i said sitting next to him and shoving some popcorn in my mouth.

"You know what i think we should do tomorrow?!" i yelled out if the blue "what?!" Harry smiled "i think we should go to church...since it's sunday tomorrow" i smiled "church?!...why?!" Harry asked confused "i saw Jady praying...and i realized...i haven't told her anything about god!" i said almost shocked "and i think i need to ask the lord for help right now!" I said quietly "well...you can ask me for help...i'm here for you!" Harry blurted "no...you wouldn't understand" i said quickly "okey..." Harry said grabbing the remote and clicking on the movie.

~~~~

"That was a good movie!" i said when it was over "yah!" Harry replied

I grabbed the bowls and put them un the sink "okey...well i'm going to bed!" i said walking towards the hall way "good night!" harry yelled after me.

I got into my PJs and slipped under my blankets.

i just laid there...thinking. i wanted to ask god for help but...i didn't remember how. So i just cried instead.

~~~~

I woke up to my a quiet creek. i was still half asleep so i didn't quite understand what was going on.

Then i felt a warm hand on my cheek and then soft lips placed on my forehead. "good night sugar" Harry whispered. i felt a warm tear fall on my cheek.

I opened my eyes and shot up but when i looked around and Harry was gone. when i felt my cheek it was dry. i looked over at the clock. 12:00pm. i sighed and threw myself down on my back.

Don't even know what i feel anymore!