Chapter 32

Kendra's P.O.V.

When we got home Duke (our now full grown Great Dan) was lying on the couch with three kittens in between his front paws!

Duke was a gentle soul! he wouldn't hurt a fly!

"DUKE! where did you get those from!" Harry laughed.

Jady (who was asleep when we walked in) was wide awake. she ran over to the bundles of fur and hugged one. "No Jady! put the kitty down please!" i yelled laughing too. She obeyed and put it down.

then she crawled up onto Duke and wrapped her little arms around his back. Harry and I laughed.

"Harry we can't keep them!" i said looking up at him "why not?!" he said laughing at Jady who was riding on Dukes back. I laughed to as one of the kittens followed Duke and Jay down the hall way.

"What if someones looking for them?!" i asked Harry trying to come up with some accuse not to keep them. "we'll put up and add on Kijiji tomorrow!...if no one claims then in a week then can we..."

Well i guess we can keep them!

"Fine!" i laughed and Harry smiled. "JAY! DUKE!" i yelled and Jady ran down the hall way followed by Duke. "ok princesses! let put you to bed!" Harry said picking her up "no!" she yelled "yup!" Harry laughed "NO!" she screamed "if you go to bed we can keep the kittens!" Harry said walking down the hall. i laughed. "come on Duke!" i yelled walking down the hall.

Duke slept in Jady's room. don't ask me why!

Jenna's P.O.V.

i threw my self on the bed...i was beat! "Lou!...do you ever think about trying to have a kid again?!" i asked and Lou nodded.

There was silence in the room and Louis slipped under the sheets.

"Lou!...i wanna try again!" i said rolling over and kissed him. he smiled.

~~~~

I woke up the next morning to my phone beeping. i had just got a text

From Kendra

What's happening this after noon?...BBQ at our place?!

-K

To Kendra

Sure!

-J

I rolled out if bed, got dressed and walked down the hall

"Good mornin'!" Michelle said as i walked into the kitchen "mornin'!"

"So?...how does it feel to be married?!" she asked jumping to the edge of her chair. "AMAZING!" I yelled spinning around and then bumping into the counter. we both laughed.

"What's goin' on in here?!" Niall asked as he walked into the room, laughing with us. "Nothing" we both said at the same time and we laughed some more.

I walked over to the pantry and grabbed a box of Frosted Flakes and dumped them in a bowl. "Kendra wants us to come over to their house for supper" i said shoving some cereal in my mouth. "sound great!" Michelle squealed.

Just then Michelle's phone started vibrating.

"We'd better get going!" she said reading the text she has just received "who is it?!" i said stuffing my face. "Kendra...she wants to know when we're leaving!" she said looking up at me. "tell her like...ten minutes!" I said with my mouth full "Louis not even up yet!" Michelle said laughing a bit. I stood up stuck my head out the kitchen door and yelled down the hall way "LOUIS! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!" Michelle laughed "tell her we'll leave in ten minutes" i said again. she just laughed some more.

~~~~

Kendra's P.O.V.

"WOW!" Niall yelled when he walked into our house. "you guys have cats!" he yelled picking the calico one off his foot since she had attacked him. "yah!...Duke found them last night!" i laughed and so did every one else. "LILL!" Jady screamed from the couch and Lilly screamed playfully "LILLY!" Michelle yelled laughing "shh!" she continued. Lilly just laughed and the girls ran down the hall followed by Duke and all three kittens. we all laughed.

"Come on!" I said leading every one to the back yard.

"Burgers are done!" Harry smiled and we all sat down around our patio table.

"JADY! LILLY! SUPPER!" I yelled and soon the girls, Duke and the kittens were out side.

"Do the cats have names?!" Louis asked picking up the white one and me and Harry shook our heads. "not yet!" Harry said sitting down.

ANOTHER BAD CHAPTER!!! SORRY!!! IT WAS A FILLER!!!

THREE KITTENS!!!! WHITE!!! ORANGE!!!! CALICO!!!

VOTE FOR THE KITTIES!!!!!

COMMENT BOUT THE KITTIES!!!!

ADVERTISE SO MORE PEOPLE CAN READ BOUT THE KITTIES!!!!

KEEP READING CAUSE THERES MORE BOUT THE KITTIES COMIN UP!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!