Chapter 58

Michelle's P.O.V.

"Niall!" i yelled as we walked to our car from the airport! "daddy!" Lilly yelled which made me laugh "a lottle help

Might be nice!" Niall yelled dropping all our bags. "i am helping!...i'm carrying my purse!" i joked "darlin'?!" He wined

"fine!...Lilly can you take mommies purse?!' i asked handing her the bag and walking over to Niall.

~~

"Thank you darlin'!" Niall smiled as we got in the car. "Drive!" i yelled "pushy! pushy!" He said putting the key in the slot and turning it "i haven't seen my life long friends in almost a year...DRIVE!" I yelled. Niall laughed and drove away from the airport.

~~~~

"Zane! Liam!" i yelled hugging them.

Just then Perri walked into the room "PERRI!" I shrieked "CHELL!" she shrieked and we hugged

"Their not here yet?!" I asked and they all shook their heads.

"Oh my god!...is this Lilly?!" Perri asked kneeling down to her level "hi aunty Perri!" she smiled "oh my god!...your getting an Irish accent!...thats adorable!" Perri squealed and Niall and I smiled.

Just then the door opened and in walked Louis, Jenna, Owen, Kendra, Jady, Luke and Harry!

I shrieked and Kendra and Jenna shrieked and they ran and hugged me and Perri, dropping their bags on the way (luckily the boys were holding the kids)

Jady ran and huged Lilly and the boys said their 'hellos'.

"Oh my god!...is this Luke?!" I asked walking over to Harry "yup!" Kendra smiled "hi! i'm aunty Chell!" i smiled looking down at him. he just mumbled and groaned but i knew he was saying something. we all laughed and Luke smiled

"I'm sorry i didn't come-" Kendra cut me off "it's okay!...i can't expect you to be at all my children's births!" She laughed.

"Daddy?!...can i show Lilly the pets?!" Jady asked tugging on Harry's shirt. "i'll bring them in!" he said handing Luke to Kendra and walked out the door.

"Okay!...so spill...what is going on with you two?!" Perri asked as soon as Harry walked out of the door. "nothing" Kendra yelled. Perri just sighed and jumped onto the counter (since you walked in through the kitchen).

Wow! it's not like Kendra to snap like that! holy shit Harry must have really pissed her off!

The room was silent until Harry walked in the door with Duke, Miley, Teddy, Kat and Rusty. (Sky, Jackie and Russell stayed with my parents)

"Liam! Zayn! Perri!...this is Emma!" Kendra smiled putting her arm around the dark hair girl as she walked through the door. "hi!" She smiled and every one said 'hello' back.

~~~~

After assigning rooms and rearranging furniture we were finally able to start unpacking.

Jenna and Owen was rooming with Louis in his old room. Me, Lilly and Niall were in Niall's old room. Liam was in his room, Harry was in his old room and Kendra and the kids were in Zayn's old room.

~~~~

"Okay!...by love!" Perri said hugging Kendra, Jenna and I "i'll bring the girls 'round tomorrow!" she said releasing us

"Bye Perri!" Emma said from behind us "oh Emma! i can't wait for you to meet the girls! their gonna love you!" She shrieked and Em blushed.

"Come on Perri!" Zayn yelled from the kitchen and with that she walked out the door.

"Okay! lets get supper on!" Niall said walking into the kitchen and we all laughed. Harry and Zayn followed

"So!...how is Mullingar?!" Jenna asked as we all sat on the couch. (Including Emma) "well...honestly...it's not home!...i mean...it is to Niall but...i hate being away from you guys! and missing things like Luke being born!...it's like we're isolated from everyone!...and even Lilly wants to go back to Canada!...but...i just love Niall so much-" Kendra cut me off "and he loves you!...if you keep secrets your gonna end up like Harry and I!...tell him!" she said. i could tell she was worried. "i just can't!...he'd be heart broken!"

"I didn't say you had to move back!...i'm just saying you need to tell him how you feel!" Kendra almost yelled. i sighed

Then Niall walked into the room.

"We're ordering pizza!" Niall smiled and all our faces stayed blank "is that okay?!" Niall asked worried it wasn't

All the girls looked at me like i had to tell him right then and there! "yah that great!" i forced a smile and they all sighed. "Okey dokey!" Niall smiled and walked back into the kitchen.