Chapter 40

Kendra's P.O.V.

after a frew weeks of counselling i was able to celebrate the Christmas season happily!

Jen, Jady, Owen and I were Christmas shopping and of course...we just had to walk by Pet Smart!

"MOMMY! PUPPIES!" Jady screamed. Jen and i laughed "Jady! shh!" i yelled grabbing her hand and trying to pull her away from the store "Mommy...can we see the puppies?!" She asked "no" i said plainly "please!" she asked "Jady!...no!" i said again. she huffed and walked along with me.

Before i knew it she had slipped her hand out of mine and ran into the store. "JADY!" i yelled after her.

we all ran into the store and of course Jady was standing right in front of the puppies.

"Jady!" i yelled "you can't just run anywhere you like!" i yelled grabbing her hand and trying to pull out of the store. "MOMMY! PUPPIES!" she screamed "Jady! you have to be quiet!" i yelled.

she pulled her hand out of mine and ran back over to the dogs. "Jady! come back here!" i yelled running over to her. "Puppies!" she said crossing her arms and pouting. "would you like to pet the puppies?!" a lady in a Pet smart t-shirt asked. "YAH!" Jady yelled "Jady no we can't-" the lady cut me off "oh that's okey! she can come see them!...hi i'm Tiana!" she said giving me her hand. "Kendra!" i said shaking her hand.

her face went blank...like reality just hit her "no way!...your Kendra Evens!...and your...your Jenna Gall!" she shrieked "i'm a huge fan!" she screamed. Me and Jen smiled "thank you!" Jen said shaking her hand "would you like to see the dogs Jady?!" Tiana asked kneeling down to her eye level "YAH!" Jady yelled "ok!...lets go!' she said grabbing Jady's hand and leading her through a door followed by Jenna and I.

When we walked in the room, there was at least twenty different dogs and of course Jady had already picked her favourite...or should i say favourites!

They were two Jack Russell puppies in the same cage.

"Puppies!" she said pointing to them "their cute aren't they!" i said crouching down beside her.

"Their names are Jackie and Russell!...they are inseparable!...but they won't make it if they have to spend their lives in a cage!...they were found on the side of the highway about a month ago...Russell got hit by a car and almost broke his back legs and Jackie stayed by his side the whole time! The store is gonna give them to the shelter because their not pure-breds and if they can't find a home there then...their gonna get put down" Tiana said tearing up. "would you like to feed them?!" Tiana asked Jady quickly changing moods "YAH!" Jay yelled "JADY! quiet!" i yelled laughing a bit."that's ok!" Tiana reassured me and then walked over to a counter, grabbed two small mettle bowls that contained dog food, handed them to Jady and then opened the cage door, pulled out both puppies and placed them on the floor. Jady put the bowls down in front of them and just stared at the puppies.

She looks so happy! and i took so much of that away during my depression!...i'll do anything to make up for all those days!

"We'll take them!" i yelled quickly before i could talk myself out if it "huh?!" Jenna said shocked "what?!" Tiana yelled surprised "the puppies!...we'll take them!" i smiled and Jady looked up at me and smiled "really?!" Tiana shriek and i smiled.

she ran over to the counter a grabbed two leashes and attached then to their collars.

"Their all yours!" she said handing the leashes to Jay. "how much?!" i asked reaching into my purse and pulling out my wallet "consider it a Christmas gift!" Tiana smiled "what?!" i asked shocked "just call me!...i write and songs and it would be an honour if you'd listen to them!" she said writing on a small piece of paper and handing it over to me. "thank you!" i said hugging her and taking the piece of paper "oh! what's Christmas for?!" she smiled and we walked out of the store.

~~~~

When we got home Duke was sure surprised to see two new puppies but soon...Jackie, Russell, Duke, Kat, Teddy, Sky and Jady were playing together on the back yard

"Your growing a zoo!" Jenna laughed looking at them "yah!...i am!" i laughed. "thanks for coming with me today!... it was fun!" i said hugging her "sure!...it's nice to have my Kendra back!" she smiled "it's good to be back!" i smiled

FILLER!!!! NEW PUPPIES!!!! EEK!!! CHRISTMAS ALREADY!!!!

VOTE!!!

COMENT!!!

ADVERTISE!!!

READ!!READ!!READ!!

THNK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!! WHO EVER IS READING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!