Chapter 27

Kendra's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning, walked over to Jady's room, down the hall and into the living room.

Harry...was asleep on the couch.

I walked into the kitchen, put Jady in her highchair and cut up a banana for her to attempt to eat but end up destroying.

Suddenly Harry jumped up and bolted for the bathroom.

Harry's P.O.V.

"did you have fun?!" Kendra asked plainly not looking up from her coffee she was stirring. "what?!" i asked confused at what she was asking me. "did you take a cab home?!" she said still not making eye contact with me. "um..." i said sitting down on the couch "I...I don't remember" i said rubbing my head trying to remember anything from the night before. she looked up at me with a disgusted look on her face. i knew she wasn't impressed.

~~~~

Kendra's P.O.V.

A week later

"I'm going out with the boys" Harry yelled grabbing his keys off the counter and walking out the door. "again?!" i yelled and stopped him in his tracks. "yah...we're not gonna be able to do this while we're on tour so-" i cut him off "you don't wanna spend time with me and Jay?! Cause you'll see them all those months! you won't see us for six months!" i yelled getting a bit mad. Harry just sighed and walked out of the house.

A tear fell down my cheek but i quickly wiped it away.

Just then i got a text

From Jenna

Hey you wanna come over and watch movies?!

-J

To Jenna

Sure! girls night in!

-K

From Jenna

No! Ni and Lou are here! Harry can come too!

-J

WHAT?!

To Jenna

No! i'll stay home tonight!

-K

Little did she know i was staying home, waiting up, giving Harry shit and then finding out where he has been going for the past two weeks!

~~~~

"Thanks fir watching Jay tonight!" i thanked my mom when i dropped Jay off at their house. i didn't want her around tonight. "no problem! you two go have fun!" Mom smiled "we will" i forced the words out. i wasn't going to tell my parents that Harry was lying to me! they would freak!

So i told then we were going out.

~~~~

I glanced over at the clock. 3:00am. the time Harry usually got home. i shut off the T.V. and waited.

Finally Harry walked in.

He wasn't drunk like he normally was! well...he was a little but not like he usually was.

"Hey! what are you doing up?!" he said shocked to see me "Harry where have you been?!" i asked seriously. "Out-"

"Not with the boys!...cause their at home with their wives!" I yelled now mad. "where were you Harry?!" i asked again. "i was at the bar" he whispered "...your drinking again?!" I said shocked "Harry you have to stop!" i ordered "i'm trying!"

"Harry you have to stop!...NOW!" I yelled "we have a daughter who looks up to us!" i continued "Harry you are being so immature! You don't see me-" Harry cut me off "SHUT UP! YOU TOOK DRUGS! KILLED OUR BABY!"

"THAT WASN'T MY FAULT! YOU TOLD ME THAT!" I interrupted him "YOU WERE HURTING! i'm hurting!" He yelled "you don't think i know i have to stop?! i'm not drunk because i know i have to stop! and i'm trying!-" i cut him off "you shouldn't have started!" i scolded "oh yah because when i do something bad i should go to hell because of it but when Kendra does something bad she gets a chance to be forgiven!" he said getting louder with every word. "I WAS ALONE!" I screamed "I FEEL ALONE! AND YOUR NOT HELPING ME!" he yelled walking closer to me "Harry i'm trying to rase my daughter!"

"OUR DAUGHTER!" he yelled "You don't think i felt alone while you were gone?!... that i didn't miss you?!...i cried my self to sleep every night!...i struggled with taking care of Jady!" he yelled getting a little more calmer as he spoke. "don't tell me that is hard to rase a kid all by your self!...because you don't even know what that feels like!" he yelled "you right!...i don't!...but i will!...while your gone for six months!..AND YOIR WASTING YOUR TIME WITH YOIR FAMILY DRINKING!" i yelled "KENDRA STOP!" he yelled

Suddenly everything went black and my face went numb. i opened my eye and Harry was just standing there in utter shock. suddenly me right eye started burning and then i realized...Harry hit me!

"Well then you can just drink alone!" i yelled and then ran out if the house.

~~~~

Jenna's P.O.V.

*bang bang bang*

"What the hell?!" Michelle yelled waking me. we all fell asleep on the couch. "who knocking on our door At this time?!" I asked "i dunno!" Michelle said plainly.

I got up and opened to door to reveal a crying, black eyed Kendra! "OH MY GOD!" I yelled waking the boys up "what?!" Niall asked worried

"Kendra! what happened?!" i asked shocked "Harry hit me!" she said crying even harder. i hugged her and lead her to the couch

"that not like Harry!" Louis said also shocked "what happened?!" Michelle asked again.

Kendra to a deep breath and then spoke. "Ever since i told him about the baby he's been lying to me! he's been drinking! i found out and when he got home...we had a fight and thats when he..." we all gasped "i've been crying for an hour!...i feel like i don't even know him anymore!" i hugged her and she cried some more. "i love him so much!" she cried into my shoulder.

~~~~

The next morning i rolled out of bed and walked down the hall way and was greeted by a hug from Jenna (since i had spent the night at her house) "thanks Jen!" i said squeezing her. she just smiled and we walked into the kitchen.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Michelle sighed and walked out of the room to get it.

"Your not welcome here!" we could hear her yell and we ran into the living room to see who was at the door. "who was it?!" I asked.

then there was another knock on the door.

"GO AWAY!" Chell yelled at the door. i walked passed her but she stopped me. i shook her off and opened the door and there i saw...i messy haired, teary eyed Harry. i instantly slammed the door in his face and collapsed to the floor in tears.

Louis walked passed me and walked out side.

Lou was the glue that held us together...he would fix this! no matter how much i didn't want him to!

WHAT'S GONNA HAPEN?!!

VOTE!!!

COMENT!!!

READ!!!

ADVERTISE PLAESE!!!!!

THX!!!!