Chapter 53

Kendra's P.O.V.

Harry

I'm gone to church. please watch Luke and Jay for me!

Thx! Kendra

I left the note on the table and walked out of the door.i got in my car and drove to the church.

~~~~

When i opened the church door i bumped into someone sending me crashing to the ground. "WHAT THE-" i cut myself off

KENDRA! YOUR IN CHURCH!

I looked up and saw a dark hair man hovering over me!

"I am so sorry!" he said with a texas twang "it's okay!...i wasn't looking!" i said quickly. he pulled me off the ground and i straightened my self out "hi!...i'm Tyler Robison!" He smiled

Then i realized...he's the pastor!

"I'm-" he cut me off "Kendra Evens!" He smiled "yes" i said shocked he knew me

He's a preacher! he doesn't listen to pop music!

"I love what you girls do with your music!" He said shaking my hand "why thank you!" i smiled "what brings you to our little church?!" He asked "well...to be honest...i kinda lost contact with god!" i admitted "well...i don't blame you...especially in the world of fame...but we don't really loose contact with god!...we just can't see his miracles...but he's alway there!" he explained with texas accent that gave me butterflies

"Where are you from?!" i asked out of the blue "originally from Dallas Texas but i've been all over the world!" he explained "what bring you to Saskatchewan?!" i asked "well you see...i just go all over the world and listen to the word of god" he continued "the word of god?!" i said confused "yah...when i come to a town that i think needs my help...i get this feeling i should stay...sometimes it's only for one person that needs my help!" he explained. that just made my heart melt. "wow...thats...amazing!" i said completely out of words.

"Well...come tell me about your self!" he said leading me to a table in the corner of the room.

We sat down and i told him about everything!

he wasn't like most of the guys met...he made me feel safe...like i could trust him...i felt close to him!

"And what made you realize you lost touch with god?!" he asked "my daughter!" i said plainly "the other night i went into her room and saw her praying...like down on her knees praying...and i realized...i hadn't told her anything about god yet!" i said reviewing what happened that night. Tyler just smiled and i smiled back. "and then i realized...i also needed help from god!" i admitted "why didn't you jut pray and ask him yourself?!" Tyler asked "well...that the thing...i don't remember how" i admitted sadly.

Tyler laughed "what?!" i asked confused "do you think i use the prayers from the bible?!...no!...you just talk" he said still laughing a bit "like this!" he said grabbing my hands and bowing his head. "dear lord...please help Kendra realize that you are always with her...in the day light...in the dark of night...while she's crying...when she's smiling...when she's hurts...and when she needs healing...you are alway with her! and let her know that the bond between you and her is greater than any force in the world...that no matter how far she travels...you will alway with her! and let her know that...she should not be afraid of fear...peace...or love! in Jesus's name...amen!" my heart fell apart with every word he said.

He looked up at me and smiled and i smiled back.

~~~~

"I would really like to get to know you more so...call me and we'll arrange a date!" he said writing his number on a napkin and handing it to me. "yah...i'd like that!" i smiled

HEY! I'M SORRY IF BY WRITING ABOUT CHURCH AND GOD IS OFFENDING ANY OF MY READERS!!! PLEASE KEEP READING AND VOTING FOR ME AND I MIGHT WRIGHT ANOTHER BOOK!!!

VOTE!!!

COMET!!!

THX!!