Chapter 17

Harry's P.O.V.

"good mornin' beautiful" i whispered rolling over to face my girl friend. "mornin'!" she smiled leaning in for a kiss but we were cut off by Jady's cry. we both sighed. i rolled out of bed and walked over to her crib.

"Shh don't cry princesses!" I said soothingly and picking her. (princesses was my nick name for her)

i placed her in Kendra's arms and walked over to her dresser i pulled out my favourite shirt. it was pink and said 'princesses' across it in purple writing.

I picked her up again and slid it over Jady's head and then placed her back in Kendra's arms.

"Look at you playing mommy!" Kendra joked and i smiled.

I got dressed and walked out if the room with Jady in my arms. i walked into the kitchen and gave her to Jenna (who was already i the kitchen) and then grabbed a bottle from the fridge and put it in the microwave.

Jenna laughed. "what?!" i asked laughing too. "nothing it's just...you seem so...happy this morning!" she said laughing some more. "well it's good to be happy!" i laughed "mhm!" Jen said trying to hold back her smile.

Then Niall walked into the kitchen. "hey Harry! good night last night eh?!" he joked slapping me on the back and Jenna bursted with laughter. "oh shut up! You talk like...like...like kids!" i yelled laughing to. "Uh harry...you are a kid!" Niall said still laughing. I just rolled my eyes.

"You can't tell me you've never...you know with Chell!" i said taking Jady's bottle out of the microwave and handing it to Jenna "actually...no!...i'll wait until she's ready!" he explained and Jenna just laughed.

"Jen?" i asked hoping she would say yes but she just shook her head. "no to what? No you haven't done it with Lou or no you won't answer my question?!" she shook her head again. "wow!...Harry you must feel real special then!" Niall joked and Janna laughed...again. i rolled my eyes

"Ok we're done talkin' 'bout this!" i said sitting on the counter.

"Talkin' 'bout what?!" Kendra asked walking into the room. "nothin'!" i almost yelled. Jenna laughed trying to hold back he smile. "ok then" Kendra said walking towards me and placing a kiss on my lips. Jenna bursted out with laughter "what's gotten it to you?!" Michelle asked walking into the it kitchen. Jenna just shook her head.

"HEY!" Louis screamed as he walked into the room. "hey Lou!" Jen kissed him. i jokingly laughed and Jen gave me an evil glare

"Ok" Louis said a bit confused and then went on "what's going on today?!" he asked "well we have 'n interview this after noon!" Niall said looking at his phone.

"Oh and me and Kendra need to go and do some last minuet house stuff this mornin'" i said jumping off the counter.

"Ok...so hon after the interview come back here and i'll be round shortly after." Lou explained "ok?...why?" she asked confused "you'll see!" he said kissing her forehead.

"Hey guys!" Liam said as he walked into the kitchen. "LIAM!" Kendra screamed since none of us have seen him in forever! "oh thanks!" Zayn said walking in behind him. "ZAYN!" She shrieked running and hugging the both of them.

"Hey guys!" i said to them and then Niall, Michelle, Jenna and Louis said their greetings.

"Is that?!" Liam yelled looking at Jady "yup!" i said proudly "Harry! she looks like you!" Zayn said kneeling down to her eye leave.

"Ok well...we gotta go!" i said picking up Jady

From Jenna's lap. "sugar...i'll meet you in the car" and i left the room.