Chapter 57

Kendra's P.O.V.

I rolled out of bed the next morning and started packing (since we were going to London for the next month)

~~~~

"Mornin'!" Emma said looking over her shoulder from the couch. "hey! you packed?!" i asked dropping my bags by the door. "I'll get 'em!" she said standing up and running down stairs.

"JADY! ARE UP PACKED?!" i yelled down the hall "YES!" she screamed "okay then get out here!" i yelled and she ran down the hall. "gather the pets!" i ordered and she ran back down the hall.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Tyler!...what are you-" he cut me off "where were you yesterday?!" He asked. i could tell he was mad "i was-" he cut me off again "with him?!" he asked "with who?!...Harry?!...yah but-" he cut me off again "yah! thats what i though!...you kiss me one day and make love with him the next day!" he yelled "EXCUSE ME?!...your the preacher here! don't be making up stories! you don't know what happened!" i yelled "i don't need you to explain anything!" he yelled "you know how long it's been since i kissed him?!" i yelled "yah and last night was a big reunion then huh?!"

"I don't even know why your here!" i screamed "WE HAD A DATE LAST NIGHT!"

Just then Harry walked up stairs from his room.

"Kendra?! is every thing okay?!" he asked worried "she's fine thanks!" Tyler yelled "who are you?!" Harry asked "he is leaving!" I yelled "NO! WE'RE TALKING!" he yelled holding the door open "OKEY!...i'm sorry i stood you up ad had sex with Harry! there are you happy!" i yelled trying to shut the door "wait we never-" I cut Harry off "i know but he thinks we did!" i yelled "I was waiting for two hours!" Tyler yelled still holding the door open "LEAVE!" I yelled and slammed the door shut.

I just leaned against the wall and slid down it until

I hit the floor. a few tears fell down my cheeks

"Listen i'm-" i cut Harry off "don't!...just don't!" i yelled "i just-" i cut him off again "GO AWAY HARRY!" i screamed "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SCREAW EVERYTHING UP?!...JUST GO! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!' I screamed

"mommy" a tiny voice said from the other end of the room.

I looked around Harry and saw Jady standing behind Harry with tears in her eyes.

"Jady! I-" i was cut off by her turning around and running down the hall "Jady!" I yelled after her.

I just slammed my head back against the wall and cried some more as Harry went to get Jay.

THINGS ARE FALLING APART!!!! EEK!!!!

I'M GONNA BE ENDING THIS BOOK SOON SO KEEP VOTING AND I MIGHT WRITE ANOTHER BOOK!

THX!!!!