Chapter 43

Kendra's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning with a big smile on my face.

Last night was...perfect! Jason is perfect! how did i not see it before?! the only other person that made me feel this good is...

I forced my self to stop. I refused to admit it!

I picked up my phone and texted Jason (i had put his number in the night before)

To Jason

Hey can we have lunch together?!

-K

Then i got up and walked into the empty house (since everyone was still asleep) or at least i thought it was empty but when i reached the living room Harry was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Hey" i said awkwardly his head shot up in my direction "hi" he replied "you want something to eat...you had a lot to drink last night" i offered walking into the kitchen. he was silent

I walked over to the pantry and grabbed the Chreerio's and poured two bowls. "here" i said pouring some milk in the bowl and then walked over to the couch and handed his the cereal. "thanks" he mumbled grabbing the bowl from my hands.

I sat down beside him and we are in silence.

He seams...different today...he's never acted like this before! he so quite! Maybe he feels bad for hitting Jason!...

Finally i blew! i couldn't hold it in! i had to know!

"What were you thinking?!" i blurted up. Harry understood what i was asking "i was thinking...of you...i thought if you moved on i'd never get you back" he said quietly.

Oh! thats so sweet! Wait! Kendra what are you thinking! he cheated on you and the beat up your...boyfriend!

Calling Jason my boyfriend gave me butterflies and made me blush.

"Harry...your not getting me back anytime soon now!" i said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

~~~~

After about half an hour i decided to go get dressed. I looked over at my clock. 9:00!

Holy shit!

After changing my out fit about five time I decided on a pair of skinny jeans and a Rough Rider (Saskatchewan's foot ball team) t-shirt and put my hair up in a messy bun. I put on a pair of green Converse to match and walked over to my night stand to see if Jason texted me. he didn't

I walked out into the living room.

"Mornin'!" Michelle squealed taking a sip of her coffee. "Mornin'!" i smiled "what time do you leave?!" I asked "um...11:00" she said looking at the clock. it was 9:46! "holy crap we got to go!" Se yelled and then ran down the hall and into Jady's room where the girls were sleeping. My parents were watching them the night before.

I looked over at Niall and we laughed "i'm gonna go get our bags!" he laughed and walked down stairs.

I looked over my shoulder at Harry. "are you gonna get your stuff!?" i asked noticing he wasn't moving. "already up" he said plainly. i looked over at the door and noticed Harrys bags sitting on the floor. "oh" i said plainly.

We sat in silence

"Tell Ni and Chell i'm in the car" Harry said getting up and walking out the door "ok" i said a bit confused since he didn't say bye to Jady. "WAIT!" I yelled after him "what about Kat?!" i asked as he turned to face me "can i take her the next time i come out...i'm not sure how Liam would take me leaving with a dog and coming home with a cat" he said jokingly "yah sure" i ended up mumbling even though i was think

No way! we made a deal! i should have known this would happen!

Then Harry walked out if the door.

"Wheres daddy?!' Jady asked walking down the hall and rubbing her eyes "he left already" i said handing her a bowl of cereal. she took it and sat down at the table.

"Ok! well see ya!" Michelle said walking over to the door followed by Lilly then Niall. "bye!" i smiled and they walked out if the door. "oh and don't forget to stop by Jen and Lou's!" i yelled after them.

"Mommy...why didn't daddy say good bye?!" Jady asked and i turned to face her "i don't know" i said sitting beside her. "do you wanna go and play with Owen this after noon?!" i asked excitedly "YAH!" she screamed. I laughed "ok!...we have to phone and ask aunty Jen first!" I told her picking up the phone "where are you goin'?!" she asked worried "i'm going out for lunch" i explained

WHAT'S UP WITH HARRY?!

VOTE!!!

COMENT!!!!

ADVERTISE!!!!

VOTE!!!

THX!!!