Chapter 36

Kendra's P.O.V.

I walked down the isle and Harry's eyes were glued on me. the music stopped, i reached the end of the isle and the preacher started.

~~~

"Do you Kendra take Harold to be your husband? To love and nurture, though sickness and health, richer or poorer as long as you both shall live?"

"I do!" i replied "and do you Harold take Kendra to be your wife. to love and nurture, though sickness and health, richer or poorer as long as you both shall live?"

Harry froze and my smiled quickly faded "i can't" he whispered to me. my heart dropped "what?!" i asked shocked "i'm sorry!" he said and then ran down the isle.

I watched him run away from me! i was about to collapse to the floor in tears but Jenna cought me so i cried into her shoulder instead.

~~~~

I pulled up to our house and Harry's car was in the drive way. i got out if the car and stormed up to the house (still in my wedding gown). i slammed the door shut behind me

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" I yelled and Harry's head shot up in my direction "i couldn't-" i cut him off "WELL NO SHIT!" i yelled still standing i the door way "i'm sorry-" i cut him off again "YOU LEFT MY AT THE ALTER! SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT!"

"ISN'T A MARAGE ABOUT TRUSTING ONE ANOTHER?!" he yelled "what did i do to loose you trust?!" I asked a little frustrate but calming down a bit "NOTHING!" He screamed, his voice cracking. i was really confused at this point "i couldn't marry you because of what i did" he whispered "Harry what are you-" he cut me off "i cheated on you!" he said quickly. i froze and my heart dropped "what?!" i almost whispered "at my stag!...i was drunk and there was this girl and we just..." he said almost crying "YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed, crying and walking over and slapping his across the face "you can take this!" i yelled chucking my ring at him "and you can take your stuff! and you can never come near my family ever again!" i yelled "i can rase my kids just fine all by my self!" i continued "Kendra i'm-" i cut him off again "i'm pregnant!" I said quickly still crying "and you can drink and go have sex with other girls all by your self because you not welcome around me or my kids anymore!" i continued. Harry froze "go home Harry!" i almost whispered "this is-" i cut him off...again "not anymore!" i yelled "can at least say bye to Jay?" ha asked crying "no!" i yelled. there was silence in the room "get out" i whispered "get out!" i yelled as tears rolled down my face "GO!" I screamed collapsing to the floor in tears.

When i looked up Harry was gone and all the pets were gathered around me.

AGAIN!

VOTE!!

COMENT!!

ADVERTISE PLEASE!!!!

READ!!!READ!!!READ!!!!

THX!!!!