Episode 86: Notebooks & Bracelets

A/N: So... I have not updated this in a few... Days or so. I am so sorry about that.

Anywho, here's the redo of Genda's confession now, and the reveal of "Tantei".
*********************

"Rena!"

I heard loud knocks on my door and I opened it angrily. "Don't be that impatient--- Kidou?" I was surprised that he would be bothering me at this time. "Everyone's been waiting for you." Kidou starts. I slept early this time, I swear it! "Why? Did practice start already?" I asked. To my relief, Kidou shook his head. "Another notebook appeared again, along with a letter." He says.

Another notebook...

"Lemme see it." I said, putting on my Inazuma Japan jacket.

The both of us went downstairs, and everyone was waiting for the both of us. Kidou was right; A notebook was on the table, along with a letter. "Mama, looks like these people really wanna help us." Rushe says. "Alright... Let's see the letter first." I said, taking the letter and see what it says;

Heyo, neko!

Can't believe you copied Korra Nenban's (Tantei) moves! Well, some of them anyway. Anywho! Here's some monster moves after all that! Good luck using 'em!

-Kitsune

"That was the shortest letter I've ever seen." I muttered, picking up the notebook and reading its contents. Most of them were monster-like moves. "Some of them are pretty easy." Clara said, looking at the notebook with me. "I like this one!" Kouji jumps and points at a sword like technique named, "Tetssaiga". Hmm.

"Alright you lot," My dad clears his throat. "Let's practice already. Daylight won't be used itself."

"Yosh! Minna, sakka yarouze!" Endou shouts, and everyone responds with a, "Yeah!"

Clara was with me during the practice, along with Jirou and Rushe. Kouji was with Akio and Kidou, and Rosa with the managers. Coach Kudou was talking with my dad and Kiku about something. "Alright, first technique is... huh?" We look at Clara, confused. Kouji walks up to her and looks at the book. His face pales, and looks at Clara. "I know that move." He says. 

"Kouji... Is it, Kyoka Suigetsu?" I ask, he nods slowly, shaking a little. 

"This kid knows how to do this?" Clara looks at me in disbelief. 

"Kouji, how did you do it anyway?" Jirou asks.

Kouji was still shaking, then looks up at me. "You have to make sure you know every inch of the field, and your opponent..." He says. How can that be the key? Kouji didn't even know us when Trina was still with him. "...if you don't know your opponent, just use.... well... full control of their senses..." Rushe goes to him and pats Kouji's back, as if comforting him.

"Well, we're gonna need an opponent to use on this..." Clara says, looking at me and Jirou. Of course, my brother just nods and looks at me. "If anything happens to you..." "Bro, I am perfectly capable of copying this." I wink at him, and he just laughs. "Fine, fine. I trust you." He says, smiling. Once the both of us were in the pitch already, we started. The ball was in Jirou's possession, and my objective is to use Kyoka Suigetsu on him so I can steal it. There was much information in the book so I guess I'm gonna have to figure this out myself. Taking a deep breath... I felt spirits wrap around me. I felt that my eyes were turning white even though they weren't. I saw darkness even though I wasn't dreaming. What was going on here?