Episode 54: Welcome To The Darkness

A/N: Screenshot made by LeviKaneki1!

I woke up screaming and panted heavily. Was it morning already? I didn't even realize that it was already morning... I stood up and grabbed my crutches, and grabbed my phone; I saw that I had 4 missed calls from Kuroi, 1 missed call from Rosa, 3 missed calls from Jirou, and messages from Kidou. I deleted the missed calls from Jirou and Kuroi, and I didn't respond to Kidou's messages. But I contacted Rosa.

1 ring...

2 rings... 

3 rings...

"Rena?"

Thank God...

"Rosa? Why'd you call me? Sorry I didn't pick up. I fell---"

"RENA YOU HAVE TO GET HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"

I pulled my phone away from my ear when she shouted. I placed it on loudspeaker. "Rosa? What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"I-It's Nuichi and Chiyuri! Kazemaru kidnapped them!"

This... This can't be a part of it, can't it?

"Y-You're kidding, right?" I stammered.

"I'm not! You have to get to Cho-Tokyo's soccer field, and now!"

"Rosa, wait---!"

She hanged up. I'm freaking out. This wasn't in my nightmare, this is worse...

I grabbed my  crutches and began walking out of the house. I don't care if I get run over, I don't care if I get kidnapped, I don't care if I'm murdered, no one messes with my friends!

****************************************************

This, is bad timing to see my brother at the station.

"Sis, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I should be asking you that." I retorted. He gave a light laugh. "Kuroi got let off yesterday. I saw. I swear if he wanted to see you, he should've just visited."

Hold up...

"How come you're taller than me?" I asked.

"Oh," Jirou's face turned red of embarrassment. "I'm wearing boots."

"With wedges inside?" I raised an eyebrow, cracking up a small smile

"They're Timberland boots!" He defended.

I laughed, but the laughter was over when the train to Cho-Tokyo arrived. Jirou helped me got on the train. I gave a smile and he smiled back. "Call when you get back. I'll pick you up!" He said as the door closed.

I sighed and sat down on my seat when he was out of sight. I should've told him, but he'd stop me. Not to mention that I'm scared since this started because of my nightmare. I better hope that I'm not too late...

****************************************

A boy with light blue hair like Jousuke (I saw him yesterday, I texted Otonashi about the new members) was with Rosa. The guy's name was Nami. Tsunami Nami. Sounds like a girl... never mind.

In panic, Nami carried me on my back, once we arrived at the soccer field, I gasped.

Everyone was injured. Kuroi, Gina, Yamato, Taichi... everyone was injured. Chiyuri and Nuichi were helping them heal up, but their injuries were move severe than when we had that match with Zeus.

"You arrived."

I almost fell off Nami's back.

Kazemaru, Someoka, Tsuki, and Kazane were there, along with the others.

"N-No..."

Tsuki was smirking. "Nami's team was easy to defeat."

"You goddamn bastard!" Nami swore. OK, I asked him to put me down now. 

I (carefully) ran up to them, angry. "H-How could you all?!"

"Listen here, Rena." Kazane grabbed me by the shirt. Why do people keep doing that, I'll never know. "We're tired of being weak. With this, we'll be strong!"

I managed to get out of her grip. "This is wrong! You'll end up breaking if you do!"

"That's only for the weak." I heard Kazemaru, and he was smirking. "Don't you wanna be strong?"

"That's the reason why I became like this!!!" I shouted, moving backwards, but was stopped. Nami was holding my shoulders. "Don't break down in front of them; They'll make it worse for you."

How did he know was I gonna break?

"Grr, I can see why you chose to be a dang manager." Someoka scoffed. "You're one hell of a weakling."

"I'm not a weakling. I help Jousuke survive!" Nami shouted. Help Jousuke survive? Were Jousuke and Nami orphans?

"Tch." Nishigaki smirked. "You, and the rest," He gestured to the injured team. "Are weak."

"Good bye, you bastards."

All we saw was smoke when we fell to the ground.