Episode 72: Muramasa Kouji [Filler, but related]

A/N: Fudou x Rena moment. For tsurugi14-miya.
**********************************************

We were all at the hospital (except for Lovino, Francois, and Arthur), and so was Endou and the rest. "What happened?! That unknown match was placed on the news!" Jirou shouted. "Wait a minute, how come you're here?!" I said, shocked. "Feliciano didn't make it in time. He literally threw his container of pasta at the boat." Fideo said, shuddering. "We saw what happened, and probably after the match between Argentina, that match will be placed in." Kidou said.

"I'm worried about that kid..." Nami said, looking down. "I know... I mean, he's only seven." Gina said.

"What happened anyway?" Endou asked, obviously looking curious, and clueless. "You just left suddenly. Blasi said that you got a call from Nami, whoever that guy is." Jirou said, earning a, "Hello! I'm right here, cyclops!", from Nami, who looked a little angry. "My bad, sorry." Jirou apologized.

"Well, for starters," Kidou started. "I'd like to know, why two players from Unicorn are here." "Oh. I'm Alfred Jones, and here's my bro Mattie!" Alfred gave his twin brother a noogie, earning a laugh from Fideo and Mark. 

"OK, so..." Kuroi came in, holding a folder. "I asked the local orphanage here in Liocott, and the kid's real name is Muramasa Kouji, not Shinpi." He said, looking at the folder, which I'm guessing contained files about him. "His parents live here in Liocott, but died in a fatal accident. Only Kouji survived... with a trauma. He was only four when it happened, and right in front of him too." He said grimly. I looked at him sadly. At the age of five he lost his parents...

"That Trina..." Matthew growled. "Hurting an innocent little kid!"

"Kyoka Suigetsu..." Akio pondered. "Hey... I did hear that word. Once." He said. We looked at him. "It was---"

"Mama! Mama!"

Kouji, who was still in his hospital gown, starting running up to me (crying, I might add), and hugged me. "Mama! They're trying to inject me again!!!"

"'Mama'?" Nami and Kuroi started laughing, along with Akio, who had red blush on his face. I glared at them. "Knock it off, you guys." I said, blushing. Kouji let go of the hug and looked at Akio, which made him cry even more. "Papa! Tasukete! Sorera no isha wa futatabi watashi o chūsha suru tsumoridesu!" (Translation; Help me! Those doctors are gonna inject me again!)

"I would never imagine Fudou as a father." Kidou said, earning a glare from Akio; He looked kinda offended, and the red blush on his went darker. Urgh... just thinking about that day...

(Flashback= Yesterday)

"Help?! Well, you're help's gonna bring all of us in a heap of trouble, Fudou Akio!" If I were---"

"Shut your trap."

"You don't tell me to---!"

Akio grabbed me, led me into a corner, and kissed me. In shock, I tried pushing him away but he ended up pinning me to the wall. I kicked his gut, and he fell to the ground. "What. The. Hell?!" I asked furiously. My face was in a darker shade of red, and so was his. "I told you to shut your trap, so I made you shut it." Was Akio's reply.

"You just stole my first kiss, you idiot!" I shouted. 

"So?" He replied coldly.