Episode 32: The Ice Prince, Fubuki Shirou!

To: Gouenji Shuuya
From: Sakuma Rena

Hey, how come you decided to leave like that? If you wanna tell me, just give a text or call.

After I sent the message I kept my phone in my pocket. We were on our way to Hokkaido, Hakuren Jr. High to recruit their ace striker, Fubuki Shirou. I could tell Someoka was upset about this, considering his mood was really angry, but I think everyone was.

When we arrived at Hakuren, we were greeted by Hakuren's soccer club. When Kira asked where Shirou was, one of the players said he might be out skiing. Another player said he was ice skating, while the third one said he was going bob sleding. So aside from soccer, he has other sports as well? That involves snow?

"That's a really cool guy." Kenjirou complemented.

"You said it." Gina giggled.

We heard someone remove their snow gear (well because of my uncle who lives in America I know what snow gear sounds like) from outside the door. A shocking thing was (to them), that it was Fubuki Shirou himself.

"Oh? It's you guys." He said. 

"You're from earlier..." Endou said. From earlier?

"YOU'RE FUBUKI SHIROU?!" Kenjirou asked in a shock tone.

"You're the bear killer?!" Someoka asked in a shock tone as well. OK, am I the only one who fell asleep during all that?

"Oh, are you disappointed after seeing the real thing?" Shirou asked while putting a hand behind his head. "Everyone who hears about those rumors assumes I'm a big guy or something."

Now that he mentioned it. When Otonashi had researched him, it sounded like he was a big guy. And also from his teammates since he's athletic. I guess looks can be deceiving.

"This is the real Fubuki Shirou. Nice to meet you." He smiled and held his hand out. I have to admit... his smile is, kinda cute.

And Someoka just went out of the room. Talk about killing the mood. Aki went out to follow him, since who knows where he could go in a school this big.

"Huh? Did I upset him?" Shirou asked.

"Sorry." Endou bowed to him. "Someoka's a nice guy, really."

"Don't worry about it."

"Fubuki-kun."

Shirou turned to Kira. "Could you give us some of your time?" She asked.

"Sure, um..." He trailed off.

"I'm Kira Hitomiko, Raimon Jr. High soccer club's coach." She said.

"Raimon Jr. High soccer club...?" Shirou raised his eyebrow a little.

"Yeah, that's us!" Endou exclaimed.

"Etto... then how come the other four are...?" Shirou glanced at me, Kuroi, Gina, and Kenjirou.

"We didn't have the uniform." Kuroi, Gina, and Kenjirou said at the same time.

"Forgot mine in the wash." I said, shrugging. Well, that was a lie. I didn't like wearing it, except the soccer uniform.

------------------------------------------------------------

Now all of us were walking down to the snow fields, and it was freezing cold. I already had a jacket on, but because it was a snow place, I had to hug myself for warmth.

"Kou... I'm cold..."

"Hmm? I know how to fix that!"

"E-Eh?! K-Kou?!"