Episode 80: Message From The Dead

A/N: The reveal of Kuroi's replacement, Suzuno Clara, Suzuno Fuusuke's fraternal twin! (Don't worry, Kuroi will go back to them)

(Play the video when Rena's dream starts. The title sounds scary, but this is all I got for the past three days) 

(Dedicating NaruBlaze since there's appearances of two Hetalia characters)

******************************************************

"Mama! Mama! Renshu!"

"Hai, hai..." I sat up and rubbed my eyes, only to see Kouji standing in the doorway. "Hurry! Practice is starting soon!" 

After getting ready, Kouji had (literally) dragged me downstairs. Everyone was already sitting down, so I guess there's an announcement. Luckily there was an empty seat next to Toramaru and Tobitaka. Kouji was sitting on my lap so there was no problem.

"Our last match in preliminary leagues with Orpheus is finally here. Only the two top teams in Group A will get to move on in the finals tournament." Aki started explaining. 

"Here's the current ranking." Haruna's laptop (which was somehow connected to the TV) showed the rankings of the teams in Group A. "England's national team, Knights of Queen, is the only one who lost to many games. The four teams remaining each have one more match. In first place, with a score of 7 from 2 wins and 1 draw, is Orpheus. In second place, with a score of 6 from 2 wins and 1 loss, is us, Inazuma Japan. In third place, with a score of 4 from 1 win, 1 loss, and 1 draw is Unicorn. We may be in second place now, but if Unicorn wins against The Empire in their last game, they'll get an additional points to make their score a 7."

"So, if we lose our match with Orpheus tomorrow, our score of 6 will stay the same, and Unicorn will take our place in the finals tournament." Rosa continued. "If we continue with a draw, we'll score a 7 like Unicorn, and we won't advance into the finals without another deciding match."

"So, you're saying that our best chance for moving up to the finals, is by winning tomorrow's match no matter what." Kazemaru said.

"All right, guys! Let's practice for our match against Orpheus!" Endou stood up. His motivation really gets me and the rest. 

"Mama, will you use those yosei hissatsus?" Kouji asked, looking up at me. "I haven't really mastered them all yet, and I don't even know all them." I sighed. I've read the notebook a lot of times, yet I just don't seem to get it...

"A Copy Cat and you can't even get it? Geez..."

"Ah, I didn't really ask permission, but a friend of Gina's here to help." Rosa asked, gesturing to the random girl that appeared in the room. She had yellow blonde hair, red or brownish colored eyes, and she was wearing... something similar to Aliea Academy's Chaos uniform... "Everyone, this is Suzuno Clara. If you know Suzuno Fuusuke, then this his---"

"Identical twin?!" Jousuke asked in shock, earning a sweat drop from Clara, and a sigh. "A fraternal twin." She said.

"What are fraternal twins again?" Jirou asked, facing Kidou.

"Fraternal twins are siblings born from different... well, you already know what kinds of cells are used in the reproductive system." Kidou said, clearing his throat. 

"That's right." Clara said. "And I'm here to help that mini puffin of yours."

"Puffin?! I am penguin, thank you! I am not that lying penguin who deceives other people for their own benefit!" I defended.