Episode 7: This Is The Inazuma Drop!

Kuroi had told me that Endou and the others were practice a technique called "The Inazuma Drop", and Kabeyama and Gouenji will be the ones doing it. I wasn't with them, because I was scared that they would pick me off. But after the match with Nina, I guess I wasn't that scared anymore.

Today was the match with Nosei Jr. High. Kuroi was super pumped up because he convinced Shourinji that he can sit out for a while, meaning he'd play in the match. Asuka asked if I could play, but I just said I was tired after the match with Nina.

"Man, I can't wait for my first and ever official match!" I heard Kuroi exclaim rather happily. Even though I was sitting at the far back, I can definitely hear him.

"Sounds to me you haven't played in a match before." Someoka said, looking at him. "That's because I haven't! I can't wait playing on the pitch!" Kurou raised his fist in the air. "Say, coming from Teikoku, you both haven't played? At all?" Handa asked. "I did, once. Only because I made myself look like my brother." I said. I can clearly remember, we were up against a new team, and Jirou offered to switch places with me. It was fun, but it wasn't as fun if you were playing as someone else. "Twins. Can get away with everything." Shuuya teased. "Shut up..." I mumbled. 

"Did you bring the notebook with you?" Kuroi asked, looking at me from his seat. I pulled out a blue notebook out of my bag. "Never leave with out it. Being benched has it's perks. I can copy the techniques they've been using, and I can use those techniques against them." I gave a small laugh.  "That's like using a knife from the same criminal." Kazemaru said. "Here, look at it yourselves."

I tossed the notebook at Kabeyama (who he failed to catch) and everyone was looking at it, except for Kuroi, because he already saw the inside of it anyway. After a couple of minutes, the notebook was tossed back to me. "How high is your IQ?" Handa asked again. "Uh... I never counted?" I said, sweat dropping.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at Nosei. And wow. The first thing that came into my mind was, 'This is a dead ringer of the Amazon Jungle, but with buildings.'

"This place is Nosei Jr. High?" Endou asked while everyone else was looking around. Kuroi whistled. "So it's in a jungle like this... cool, but not to my taste." He said. I mentally sweat dropped, looking around the place. Then I saw... that.

The soccer members of Nosei Jr

The soccer members of Nosei Jr. High were examining, climbing, jumping, and some of them chewing, on Raimon Natsumi's car. My face went bewildered. OK, now I know why this place is a jungle, because these people are like the animals living in a jungle! And one of them was clucking!

"W-What's going on?" Natsumi asked, looking shocked and bewildered at the same time.

"T-That's them, Nosei Jr. High's soccer club!" Haruna pointed at them, having the same bewildered face as Natsumi's.

"How... can we lose to them?" Kuroi and Megane asked at the same time.

I face palmed. "Oh boy."

-----------------------------------------------------

The crowd was packed with students from Nosei. Everyone was cheering loudly, like it was a concert for some Korean band.