Episode 11: Taking Stands

"You want me

"You want me... to where this?" 

I saw that Natsumi was shaking, either of anger or something else. Kino and Otonashi were handed the same thing. Turns out that the coach said that it was a rule that the managers have to wear the maid outfit. I am glad that I was player, otherwise I would be wearing that. Thank god though.

After a few minutes, the three came back after changing. And I admit they looked pretty good. Although I could tell Natsumi was not enjoying it. I wouldn't either if I was forced to wear that. 

"Too bad you aren't a manager. I'd like to see you in a maid outfit!" Kuroi teased.

"So you want a punch to the face?" I asked, cracking my knuckles.

After we got our plan set up, Megane decided that he would be the one replacing Shuuya. Shuuya and Asuka had agreed, but some of the others didn't really wanted him on the field, seeing that he would run away again like the Teikoku match. Yes, I was there, as my brother. I wanted to tell them that, but I figured they would kick me off. Only Kuroi knew though; I told him.

"And Sakuma will be replacing Handa." Shuuya suggested.

"No, no, no. I already played during Mikage." I said. 

"Aww come on, Rena! You really wanted to play, didn't you? Well you're playing now!" Kuroi exclaimed.

"I don't mind it, really." Handa said. "Kuroi's explanation was good enough for us.

I was happy that I was getting to play, but I wasn't that much happy since Kidou or some other ex-teammate of mine would spy on me and then tell everyone in Teikoku how much I've changed after being assigned.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Get away, Nina. Your breath is really stinking up the place." Kuroi glared at the said girl who was approaching us.

Off all times, why did Nina have to appear? 

"She isn't really a good player. She cheats!" Nina shouted, pointing at me.

"I didn't cheat. You were the one that stole my notebook and made the techniques as your own. That was cheating." I said in a monotone voice. I was not in the mood for her words right now, and I never will be.

"Well, let me just say some things before you go on that pitch." Nina placed her hands on her hips. I groaned, and so did the others.

"If it weren't for your family, you and your stupid twin wouldn't even be playing soccer! I'm still mad you for tackling me back to the ground back when we were kids. My dad may have given you a 10 week suspension, but I suggested that he should've given you a year! Girls like you should never play soccer in the first place! And the copy cat? Please! I can copy those moves in a minute or two! Just because you can copy other hissatsus, doesn't mean you can be the only girl playing for a boy's team! I can see why Teikoku's soccer club put you as a sub, you are just a replacement so when your stupid twin gets injured, you'll be the one to get in the pitch! After all, it's your fault why Teikoku chose me as the forward for the team, you are nothing but a replacement that people never think of! You are nothing but a mistake---"