Episode 30: Threatened

Me: Decided not to finish the SP Fixers match because of a new scene I made myself. Don't worry, the Aliea Arc will still continue.
*****************************************

We arrived at the crash site where Gemini Storm was last seen. They had kidnapped the Prime Minister and destroyed the newly revealed statue. Thank Natsumi for letting us in the site even though we weren't allowed.

Kira had ordered us to split up to find some remains of Gemini Storm. Me, Kuroi, Gina and Kenjirou had decided to group up and find some clues. Unfortunately, there was none in our spot. Kuroi had found a grey cloth, but it wasn't really relevant to what we were looking for.

"Man, first Kageyama now this." Gina said, sighing.

"Tell me about it." Kuroi muttered.

"So what now?" Kenjirou asked.

"Obviously, we go back and tell them we didn't find anything except a grey sheet." I said.

Before any of us moved, we were caught in a net trap. I can't believe it. Another trap?! Nina! If you dare try and convince Kira that we were kidnapped, I am going to kill you right in front of your little sister!

"We got 'em!"

In the bushes revealed a girl with pink hair, a large man that looked like a stone statue, and a girl with blonde hair. "We got you now, aliens!" The pink-haired girl exclaimed.

"Excuse me?! We are human beings, people!" Kenjirou shouted.

That wasn't a smart move. Because the next thing we knew the statue like man removed the rope from the tree and dragged us. Literally dragged us. This was not our day at all. And this was the first time people though we were aliens...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"At least they let us out."

"True."

Good thing they did. Otherwise I would have eaten the net and kicked them in the face. The same guys that kidnapped us were actually the Prime Minister's bodyguards, and by Kenjirou's observation, the pink haired girl was Zaizen Touko, the Prime Minister's daughter. Well, they have the same appearance... in the clothes maybe. (Look I don't know politics...)

"So, what's the plan?" Kenjirou asked.

"Obviously, we're subbed and we just have to watch the flow of the game because that's what we usually do." Kuroi slumped down in defeat. (Well that's what it looked like)

"Kuroi....." Kenjirou sighed. "Just because we have a new coach that doesn't mean you're out." He reassured.

"Yeah? You see the look she hand on her face when she picked us up? She was unamused." True. She looked unimpressed when she saw us, so I'm guessing she wouldn't be putting us in a game anytime soon. Not like I minded. I was always subbed back in Teikoku... actually, me and Kuroi were.

"Well... accept it." Gina and Kenjirou said.

"Genda Kenjirou-kun, since we're missing a player, you'll be subbing in." I heard Kira command. Oh sure, the person who didn't mind being subbed was the one being picked? How great. (Note the sarcasm)

"But they're up against adults. Won't it be a difference in endurance?" Gina asked.

"Yeah, but I guess with Kenji, we can win." I said.

"Kenji?" Kenjirou looked at me before walking up to Endou and the others.

"Why Kenji?" Kuroi asked.