Episode 87: Angels and Demons

A/N: Yeah instead of Kidou getting all worried about Haruna, let's make Jirou all worried about Rena! Also, instead of Mark Kruger, I let Matthew be his companion instead. Sorry Dylan xD. And since I'm a little lazy, I am skipping some parts and the part where Endou fights Sein. Sorry if you wanted to see that.

And here it is! Also, some facts of this legend are from my own point of view, and I have a surprise after 1 chapter for NaruBlaze 😏😏😏.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"This is an old tale from Liocott Island."

All of us were gathered back in the room. I was sitting next to Rika with Rushe on my lap while Kouji was sitting next to Natsumi. (books were placed on the chair so he could see). "In ancient times, Liocott Island was told to be the place where the heavens and hell intersected." Natsumi reads from her laptop (which was, again, connected to the TV). "The people of heaven and hell fought a long war over each other for domination, but they were unable to come to a resolution." "In order to stop the war, they decided to use soccer!" Kouji continues. "Heaven won against hell, and the evil. scary demon lord of hell was locked up in some old rock!" Soccer between heaven and hell? Pretty weird if you ask me. 

"After the demon lord was sealed," Natsumi continued, scrolling through her laptop. "It's been said that the heaven and hell dwellers have been living at Mr. Magneto, which lies at the center of Liocott Island." "I've been there before." Kouji states. "Well, me and my real papa, that is. We'd go on mountain walks during the weekends." 

"Pretty big mountain..." Rushe looks up at me and I pat her head.

"I wonder if those heaven and hell people are still here today." Hijikata says.

"It's only a legend." Natsumi says. "But it's been also said that among the youth living at Mt. Magneto since those ancient times, there are some people who can use the power of heaven and hell." Kouji looks at the picture on the laptop. "Papa used to tell me this legend a bunch of times..." He mutters. Natsumi looks at him. "Your father?" She asks.

"Yeah. To be honest, when I reached at the age of three, we moved a lot." He starts. "Our last house was new the mountain." Last house? Oh, right.

"Mysterious powers, huh?" Hiroto looks at the screen.

"It's interesting." Hijikata said. "I have a liking for that kind of subject matter."

"So, about the keys to the legend," Natsumi shows in another picture of two figures wearing the same bracelets we were wearing. "They're exactly the same." Someoka says. "Does mean that the ancient legends were true?" Shirou asks. "We can't say that for sure yet." Natsumi defends. "They could just be replicas." "I doubt it." Kouji mutters under his breath. "You can't take them off, which is the strange part." 

Me and Rika look at each other. "But they don't look like keys." Rushe says. 

"We don't know how they used them in the first place." Natsumi says, looking at everyone. 

"They use the bracelets for a ritual!" Kouji exclaims. "Papa used to tell me that the one who was chosen for heaven, becomes a bride for the demon! And the one who was chosen for hell, becomes a sacrifice!" OK, now that's just ridiculous.

"I don't mind it." Rika says. Touko looks at her in disbelief. "Really?" She asks, Rika looks at her, smiling. "It doesn't hurt to have it, and above all, it's cute!" She exclaims, making Touko sweat drop. "Anyway, I'll probably be able to take it off eventually." "What'll you do if you can't take 'em off?" Jirou asks worriedly.